Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Release 1.3
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
- Extreme Weather In 1936
- 1936 – The Hottest And Coldest Year In US History
- Two Reasons For NOAA To Be Concerned About Fake Climate Data
- West Antarctic Fraud
minarchist on Release 1.3 RAH on Release 1.3 Jason Calley on Release 1.3 willys36 on Release 1.3 Colorado Wellington on Release 1.3 willys36 on Release 1.3 willys36 on Release 1.3 RAH on Release 1.3 Michael D Smith on Release 1.3 stevengoddard on Release 1.3
Daily Archives: April 3, 2014
Global warming theory says that the mid-troposphere must warm faster than the surface, but in fact it does the exact opposite. NOAA radiosonde data shows almost no warming over the last 50 years at 850-300 MB. The surface data does show … Continue reading
Chelsea played very well yesterday, other than the fact that they couldn’t pass, dribble or get any shots off towards their opponents goal.
https://twitter.com/DCIvan/status/451726813337645056 There is almost no variation over the interval, because winter sea ice extent is constrained by geography. All values in the chart are within two standard deviations. And the graph starts at the century maximum and leaves off the … Continue reading
April 3-4, 1974 : the US was hit by 30 category F4-F5 tornadoes which killed at least 319 people. The world’s top climate scientists were hysterical about global cooling at the time. http://news.google.com/newspapers
In 1947, the world was both warming and cooling out of control. Glaciers were disappearing so fast, that people feared they were going to get buried in ice. http://trove.nla.gov.au/ http://news.google.com/newspapers http://trove.nla.gov.au/
That nasty 1940’s temperature spike was messing up their theory needed to obtain funding, so the Climategate team simply got rid of it. Note the particularly impressive hatchet job they did to the 1910-1940 warming.
Antarctic sea ice is up 78% since 1980, and Great Lakes ice is up 3000% since the ice age scare in 1973. Experts say the cryosphere is melting down, because they are paid to lie.