Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Iranian Defector Says Obama/Kerry Are Working For The Iranians
- Learning To Be A Climate Expert
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
rah on Arctic Surge Continues Chris Barron on They Missed One gator69 on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin… Gail Combs on They Missed One Gail Combs on A Tale Of Two Cities Chris Barron on They Missed One AndyG55 on They Missed One Chris Barron on They Missed One Stark Dickflüssig on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin… Chris Barron on They Missed One
Daily Archives: April 3, 2014
Global warming theory says that the mid-troposphere must warm faster than the surface, but in fact it does the exact opposite. NOAA radiosonde data shows almost no warming over the last 50 years at 850-300 MB. The surface data does show … Continue reading
Chelsea played very well yesterday, other than the fact that they couldn’t pass, dribble or get any shots off towards their opponents goal.
https://twitter.com/DCIvan/status/451726813337645056 There is almost no variation over the interval, because winter sea ice extent is constrained by geography. All values in the chart are within two standard deviations. And the graph starts at the century maximum and leaves off the … Continue reading
April 3-4, 1974 : the US was hit by 30 category F4-F5 tornadoes which killed at least 319 people. The world’s top climate scientists were hysterical about global cooling at the time. http://news.google.com/newspapers
In 1947, the world was both warming and cooling out of control. Glaciers were disappearing so fast, that people feared they were going to get buried in ice. http://trove.nla.gov.au/ http://news.google.com/newspapers http://trove.nla.gov.au/
That nasty 1940’s temperature spike was messing up their theory needed to obtain funding, so the Climategate team simply got rid of it. Note the particularly impressive hatchet job they did to the 1910-1940 warming.
Antarctic sea ice is up 78% since 1980, and Great Lakes ice is up 3000% since the ice age scare in 1973. Experts say the cryosphere is melting down, because they are paid to lie.