Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Release 1.3
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
- Extreme Weather In 1936
- 1936 – The Hottest And Coldest Year In US History
- Two Reasons For NOAA To Be Concerned About Fake Climate Data
- West Antarctic Fraud
AndyG55 on The Mind Blowing Heat Of … AndyG55 on The Mind Blowing Heat Of … David A on The Mind Blowing Heat Of … David A on The Mind Blowing Heat Of … David A on Release 1.3 turboblocke on The Mind Blowing Heat Of … ren on Release 1.3 cRR Kampen on The Mind Blowing Heat Of … ren on Release 1.3 ren on Release 1.3
Daily Archives: April 4, 2014
Phil Jones has done the standard climate science data tampering by cooling the past, but one year bucked the trend. The year 1878 became much hotter than that year was in 1990. It must to be great to be a climate … Continue reading
Americans Show Low Levels of Concern on Global Warming Many climate change activists have attempted to raise awareness in recent years, as evidenced by the recent U.N. report. americans-show-low-levels-concern-global-warming
http://news.google.com/newspapers Disclaimer : Kook and Nutter say this never happened.