Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
richard verney on 1975 : Global Cooling Causes E… Stephen Wilde on 1975 : Global Cooling Causes E… jim on NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Te… ofaycat on Falling Sea Level gator69 on Viewing The Devastation On The… lindasduby on Viewing The Devastation On The… Kozlowsky on More Detail On The NSIDC Disap… tmitsss on Virtual Cold Strikes UK C… Eric Simpson on A Simple Proof That The 1930s… Tony on More Government Arctic Fr…
Daily Archives: April 5, 2014
You say you’ll change the constitution Well, you know We all want to change your head You tell me it’s the institution Well, you know You better free you mind instead But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao … Continue reading
Alarmists are constantly accusing me of being a paid oil-industry shill who wants to see the planet destroyed. I would be more than happy to take oil money, but no one has offered any. My blogging has come out of my own … Continue reading
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/73024242 The 1570 All Saints Day flood in Holland
Hansen’s 1988 testimony to Congress, when he described Scenario A as “business as usual” – came during the most persistently hot summer in northeastern US history. Since then, his forecasts have failed miserably – so the climate fraudsters simply ramp the … Continue reading
The percentage of afternoons over 90 degrees in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio has dropped dramatically since 1895.
In January 2013, Andy Revkin reported on a Federal report predicting an increase 100 degree days in every region of the US, due to Mann-made CO2. http://dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/01/14/draft-federal-report If that were true, we would expect to have seen an increase … Continue reading