Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Plummeting Summer Temperatures In Wisconsin
- Two Consecutive Record Cold Valentines Day At Amherst, Massachusetts
- 160 Degree Spread In 1936
- Coldest Valentines Day On Record In New York
- Being CNN
- Arctic To Be Ice-Free By The Year 2000
- 2008 : “The Clintons corrupted the soul of the Democratic Party.”
- Gun Control Works!
- Believe And Repent
- Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA
- Advances In Technology Give Scientists The Proof They Are Looking For
- The Incredible Heatwave Of January 1896 In Australia
- Cherry Picking The New Normal
- Release 1.3
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
Daily Archives: April 5, 2014
You say you’ll change the constitution Well, you know We all want to change your head You tell me it’s the institution Well, you know You better free you mind instead But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao … Continue reading
Alarmists are constantly accusing me of being a paid oil-industry shill who wants to see the planet destroyed. I would be more than happy to take oil money, but no one has offered any. My blogging has come out of my own … Continue reading
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/73024242 The 1570 All Saints Day flood in Holland
Hansen’s 1988 testimony to Congress, when he described Scenario A as “business as usual” – came during the most persistently hot summer in northeastern US history. Since then, his forecasts have failed miserably – so the climate fraudsters simply ramp the … Continue reading
The percentage of afternoons over 90 degrees in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio has dropped dramatically since 1895.
In January 2013, Andy Revkin reported on a Federal report predicting an increase 100 degree days in every region of the US, due to Mann-made CO2. http://dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/01/14/draft-federal-report If that were true, we would expect to have seen an increase … Continue reading