Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Barack Obama – The Cyclone Expert
- Chaos And Breakdown Of Society Matters
- The Law Of Unintended Consequences
- My CO2 Undercover Investigation
- Obama And Kerry Have Saved The Planet
- Guardian Goes Full Orwell
- No Scientific Discussion Allowed At The Guardian
- State Of The Climate Scam Report
- Obama Recycling The Identical Nonsense From 30 Years Ago
- Dinner Is Served In 15 Minutes
- Political Opportunities Matter
- It Has Nothing To Do With CO2
- Churchill 1899 – Islam Will Take Over After Christianity And Science Are Destroyed
- Tractors Vs. Carbon Taxes
- The Straw That Broke The Camel’s Back
- Lenin’s Global Cooling Birthday – 1970
- President Obama To Save The Everglades From Global Warming
- More Global Warming On Earth Day
- Coal Fired Carbon Pollution In Colorado
- This Isn’t The Hybrid You Are Looking For
- Aggie Joke Update
- Latest Imagery From The Australian Permanent Drought
- Rebuilding The Berlin Wall On Pennsylvania Avenue
- Oh, No, No – Anything But That
- Key To The Global Warming Faith Discovered : “Very Little Intelligence”
gator69 on My CO2 Undercover Investi… Climate Is Cyclical on Chaos And Breakdown Of Society… omanuel on The Law Of Unintended Con… Gail Combs on Chaos And Breakdown Of Society… Chris Barron on Chaos And Breakdown Of Society… gator69 on My CO2 Undercover Investi… Chris Barron on Chaos And Breakdown Of Society… cb on The Law Of Unintended Con… Gail Combs on Chaos And Breakdown Of Society… Jason Calley on Chaos And Breakdown Of Society…
Daily Archives: April 6, 2014
Due to improvements in temperature recording technology. USHCN has to exponentially increase recent temperature adjustments.
The Arctic has seen a huge increase in multi-year sea ice. The Great Lakes have record ice. Antarctica has record sea ice. Global sea ice area is above normal. Last year was the quietest year for hurricanes and tornadoes on … Continue reading
NSIDC reports a large increase in multi-year Arctic sea ice over last year – about the size of Alaska. http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/2014/04/
What percentage of US warming is due to CO2, and what percentage is due to data tampering?
Current NCDC in red. 1991 NCDC in black.