Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 7, 2014
During March, 2012 the Eastern US was warm and Alaska was cold. Experts told us that was just what they expected from global warming. This March, the Eastern US was cold and Alaska was less cold than usual, and experts … Continue reading
The White House and Gallup released two disastrously poor statistics about Obamacare this week. Only 2% of Americans signed up. There are 4 million more Americans without health insurance now, than there were when Obama was elected in 2008. Republicans should have … Continue reading
LONDON (AP) — British police are hunting a man who entered an upscale London hotel room and battered three sisters from the United Arab Emirates with a hammer. The Metropolitan Police force said Monday that all three women suffered head … Continue reading
People like to believe that the universe revolves around them. Thus, every generation has nutcases who insist on believing that they live in exceptional times. The story in 1871 was no different from today. IMAGINARY CHANGES OF CLIMATE. January 10, 1871 a plentiful … Continue reading
By switching from global warming to “climate change” they now blame every weather event on humans, and lack of action by politicians. This provides a mechanism to blackmail politicians. Any weather event like Hurricane Sandy or a hot summer in … Continue reading
In the microprocessor business, companies employ teams nearly as large as the design teams, whose job it is to find things wrong with the design. It is catastrophic to the company to have a flawed microprocessor make it into consumer hands, … Continue reading
78% of the US has been below normal temperature since October 1, but Southern California was the important place for measuring the climate. http://www.hprcc.unl.edu/products/maps/acis/WaterTDeptUS.png
In 2012, the winter maximum Arctic ice extent was high, and alarmists screamed that it meant nothing because the multi-year ice was disappearing. This year NSIDC reports a large increase in multi-year ice, and alarmists are screaming that the winter maximum … Continue reading