Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Kozlowsky on More Detail On The NSIDC Disap… tmitsss on Virtual Cold Strikes UK C… Eric Simpson on A Simple Proof That The 1930s… Tony on More Government Arctic Fr… gator69 on Global Temperature Record Is A… Gail Combs on Global Temperature Record Is A… Philip Shehan on Global Temperature Record Is A… gator69 on Global Temperature Record Is A… gator69 on Global Temperature Record Is A… gator69 on Global Temperature Record Is A…
Daily Archives: April 8, 2014
Experts say that global warming brings an early spring and reduced ice cover in the upper midwest. 20140407180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007605958.pdf
January temperatures at Bourke, NSW have been plummeting since the start of records in the 1870s. January, 1896 averaged a mind blowing 43C. http://www.bom.gov.au/ Temperatures in January 1896 were incomprehensibly hot. For six weeks, every afternoon was above 114F, and it … Continue reading
Not long ago, people had to deal with tuberculosis, polio, smallpox, food shortages, fatal flu epidemics, world wars, O.J. Simpson Hertz commercials, and all manner of other horrors. Now people go berserk with worry over the output of computer models – which … Continue reading
December 2006 – Republicans control Congress and the White House – unemployment is 4.4% January 2007, Democrats take over the Congress and promise Change. January 2009, Democrats take over the White House and promise Hope and Change. March 2009, unemployment hits 10%.
With Detroit shut down, the reduced CO2 pollution is making Michigan very cold.