Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Biggest Fraud In History
- Huge Increase In Four Year Old Sea Ice Coming Up
- What Is The Real Value Of TOBS?
- Climate Fraudster James Hansen Wants “A Few More Years”
- Climate Moron Of The Day
- Today’s Featured Climate Criminal – James Hansen
- Saving The Planet
- Hot Days In The Midwest Occur Half As Often As They Did 100 Years Ago
- Arctic Sea Ice Recovery
- Another Day Of Heavy Snow In Southwest Greenland
- Arctic/Greenland Melt Season Is Coming To An Early End
- Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud At NOAA
- Cold In England. Cold Coming To The East Coast
- Vikings Farmed Here
- Southwest Permanent Drought Update
- Greenland Melt Season Just About Done
- The Ship Of Fools
- Biggest Fraud In Science History – The NASA/NOAA Surface Temperature Record
- Hudson Bay Sea Ice Third Highest On Record
- Max Stupid In Fort Collins
- My Arctic Forecast
- The Northwest Passage Cruise Disaster
- Climate Fraud Ahead Of Paris
- Today’s Featured Climate Fraud – Walruses
- Eastern Arctic Sea Ice Coverage Is The Highest This Millenium
Daily Archives: April 8, 2014
Experts say that global warming brings an early spring and reduced ice cover in the upper midwest. 20140407180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007605958.pdf
January temperatures at Bourke, NSW have been plummeting since the start of records in the 1870s. January, 1896 averaged a mind blowing 43C. http://www.bom.gov.au/ Temperatures in January 1896 were incomprehensibly hot. For six weeks, every afternoon was above 114F, and it … Continue reading
Not long ago, people had to deal with tuberculosis, polio, smallpox, food shortages, fatal flu epidemics, world wars, O.J. Simpson Hertz commercials, and all manner of other horrors. Now people go berserk with worry over the output of computer models – which … Continue reading
December 2006 – Republicans control Congress and the White House – unemployment is 4.4% January 2007, Democrats take over the Congress and promise Change. January 2009, Democrats take over the White House and promise Hope and Change. March 2009, unemployment hits 10%.
With Detroit shut down, the reduced CO2 pollution is making Michigan very cold.