Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- “Belief” In The Consensus
- Experts Say Arctic Ice-Free By 2012 – Reduced Snow In The US
- Michigan February Temperatures Falling At 69 Degrees Per Century
- Snowball 1 – Fake Scientists 0
- Next Steps For Net Neutrality
- Michael Mann Vs Barack Obama
- 1974 – BBC Warned Of A New Ice Age Within Our Lifetime
- My Denier Disclosure
- Life Before The Hockey Stick
- Electronic Nirvana
- Return Of The Wooly Mammoths To Maryland
- NCDC Hits New Milestones Of Fake Data
- Latest On Arrhenius 1913 Forecast
- Before Obama Fundamentally Transformed America
- Hottest Winter Ever Update
- Be A Part Of The Team Holding Geo-centricism Deniers Feet To The Fire
- One Day Later
- Junk Science Award For The Evening
- Cold Winters In DC Used To Be Caused By Global Cooling
- Global Warming Over The Past 70 years
- The Colorado Recovery
- Summers Getting Shorter And Cooler In The Northeast
- How Much Does Obama Love America?
- Coldest Start To The Year On Record In The Northeast US
- I am Under “Investigation”
nielszoo on 1974 – BBC Warned Of A N… Gail Combs on Snowball 1 – Fake Scient… emsnews on Next Steps For Net Neutra… M Simon on Next Steps For Net Neutra… emsnews on “Belief” In The… tom konerman on “Belief” In The… aaron on Experts Say Arctic Ice-Free By… emsnews on Snowball 1 – Fake Scient… emsnews on Michigan February Temperatures… emsnews on Experts Say Arctic Ice-Free By…
Daily Archives: April 8, 2014
Experts say that global warming brings an early spring and reduced ice cover in the upper midwest. 20140407180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007605958.pdf
January temperatures at Bourke, NSW have been plummeting since the start of records in the 1870s. January, 1896 averaged a mind blowing 43C. http://www.bom.gov.au/ Temperatures in January 1896 were incomprehensibly hot. For six weeks, every afternoon was above 114F, and it … Continue reading
Not long ago, people had to deal with tuberculosis, polio, smallpox, food shortages, fatal flu epidemics, world wars, O.J. Simpson Hertz commercials, and all manner of other horrors. Now people go berserk with worry over the output of computer models – which … Continue reading
December 2006 – Republicans control Congress and the White House – unemployment is 4.4% January 2007, Democrats take over the Congress and promise Change. January 2009, Democrats take over the White House and promise Hope and Change. March 2009, unemployment hits 10%.
With Detroit shut down, the reduced CO2 pollution is making Michigan very cold.