Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Hansen – Spouting Any Number That Happens To Pop Into His Head
- Obama Seeking To Simultaneously Wreck The Economy And The Constitution Via Executive Order
- Guardian Competing With Fox News For Climate Stupid
- How Much Stupid Can Fox News Pack Into One Paragraph?
- More On The Esperanza Scam
- Spectacular Antarctic Lies To Start The Morning
- Tornadoes and Tornado Deaths Plummeting In The US
- Shock News : Norwegians Say Mann And Rahmstorf Are Spreading Nonsense
- Latest From The Greenland Meltdown
- No Correction Coming As The NSIDC Big Lie Continues
- Iranian Defector Says Obama/Kerry Are Working For The Iranians
- Learning To Be A Climate Expert
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
omanuel on How Much Stupid Can Fox News P… Marsh on Hansen – Spouting Any Nu… Gregory on Spectacular Antarctic Lies To… Shazaam on Obama Seeking To Simultaneousl… slimething on Obama Seeking To Simultaneousl… Password protected on Hansen – Spouting Any Nu… GeologyJim on Obama Seeking To Simultaneousl… omanuel on Hansen – Spouting Any Nu… SMS on Obama Seeking To Simultaneousl… minarchist on Obama Seeking To Simultaneousl…
Daily Archives: April 8, 2014
Experts say that global warming brings an early spring and reduced ice cover in the upper midwest. 20140407180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007605958.pdf
January temperatures at Bourke, NSW have been plummeting since the start of records in the 1870s. January, 1896 averaged a mind blowing 43C. http://www.bom.gov.au/ Temperatures in January 1896 were incomprehensibly hot. For six weeks, every afternoon was above 114F, and it … Continue reading
Not long ago, people had to deal with tuberculosis, polio, smallpox, food shortages, fatal flu epidemics, world wars, O.J. Simpson Hertz commercials, and all manner of other horrors. Now people go berserk with worry over the output of computer models – which … Continue reading
December 2006 – Republicans control Congress and the White House – unemployment is 4.4% January 2007, Democrats take over the Congress and promise Change. January 2009, Democrats take over the White House and promise Hope and Change. March 2009, unemployment hits 10%.
With Detroit shut down, the reduced CO2 pollution is making Michigan very cold.