Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- I’m Just Back From CVS
- Texas Vs. Maryland
- Latest From The Presidential Race
- Visualizing The Big NASA/NOAA Lie
- No Public School Student Has Seen Any Warming During Their Lifetime
- The White House Would Never Fabricate Data
- On The Other Hand …
- How President Obama Sees Different Black Men
- 40 Years Since Climatologists Blamed California Drought On Global Cooling
- How Congress Can End The Climate Scam
- Progressive Thoughts For Today
- Academics Appeal To The Pope To Stifle Debate
- Global Warming Conspiracy Theorists
- Climate Scientists’ War On Reality Continues Unabated
- Nero Got A Bad Rap
- Settled Science Means A 400% Discrepancy
- Should We Give Billions Of Dollars To A Space Agency That Denies Satellites?
- Understanding How To Think Like A Progressive
- NCDC Blocks Access To GHCN And USHCN Data
- President Obama Takes Climate CynicismTo A Spectacular New Level
- Taking Climate Nonsense To New Levels, Day After Day
- Maryland Creating A Safe Haven For Violent Criminals
- A Low Cost Solution To The Climate Crisis
- Learning To Think Like A Climate Scientist
- Global Warming To End The Looting In Baltimore
Robertv on On The Other Hand … smamarver on No Public School Student Has S… Robertv on On The Other Hand … Robertv on On The Other Hand … Colorado Wellington on I’m Just Back From … Robertv on Texas Vs. Maryland I. Lou Minotti on Texas Vs. Maryland Truthseeker on I’m Just Back From … geologyjim on I’m Just Back From … jdseanjd on Texas Vs. Maryland
Daily Archives: April 8, 2014
Experts say that global warming brings an early spring and reduced ice cover in the upper midwest. 20140407180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007605958.pdf
January temperatures at Bourke, NSW have been plummeting since the start of records in the 1870s. January, 1896 averaged a mind blowing 43C. http://www.bom.gov.au/ Temperatures in January 1896 were incomprehensibly hot. For six weeks, every afternoon was above 114F, and it … Continue reading
Not long ago, people had to deal with tuberculosis, polio, smallpox, food shortages, fatal flu epidemics, world wars, O.J. Simpson Hertz commercials, and all manner of other horrors. Now people go berserk with worry over the output of computer models – which … Continue reading
December 2006 – Republicans control Congress and the White House – unemployment is 4.4% January 2007, Democrats take over the Congress and promise Change. January 2009, Democrats take over the White House and promise Hope and Change. March 2009, unemployment hits 10%.
With Detroit shut down, the reduced CO2 pollution is making Michigan very cold.