Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Death Spiral of Science By NSIDC
- Why Obama’s Paris Conference And EPA Regs Are A Complete Farce
- COP21 – Stopping Imaginary Global Warming
- NASA Has More Than Doubled Southern Hemisphere Warming
- Hayhoe/Dessler/Romm – The Unholy Trinity Of Texas Climate Stupid
- Paris Climate Criminals Ignore Record Arctic Ice Growth
- Night Of The Living Dead Climate Treaty
- Biggest Fraud In History – Perpetrated By Tom Karl And Gavin Schmidt
- Boundless Evidence That Climate Science Is A Criminal Profession
- Pavlov’s Democrats
- 97% Of Data Says NOAA/NASA Are Lying About Record Heat
- The Age Of Enlightenment
- Government Scientists Continue To Ramp Up Their Criminal Activity Ahead Of Paris
- Science 1941 : Global Warming Caused Hitler
- NOAA Data Tampering – Much Worse Than It Seems
- Science Vs. Junk Science In 1932
- Incompetence Or Fraud At USGS?
- Why NASA And NOAA Made Greenland Disappear
- More Mind-Blowing Fraud By Yale University And Cheryl Katz
- Risking It All For Science
- In 1936, Forest Fires Were Seen As The Greatest Threat To California
- Vetting Obama
- BBC Compares “Islamist Scumbags” With Nazis
- More Spectacular Fraud From The White House
- More Mind-Blowing Fraud From The Obama Administration
Disillusioned on COP21 – Stopping Imagina… Disillusioned on COP21 – Stopping Imagina… RealOldOne2 on COP21 – Stopping Imagina… RealOldOne2 on COP21 – Stopping Imagina… Latitude on COP21 – Stopping Imagina… Andy DC on Hayhoe/Dessler/Romm – Th… Andy DC on NASA Has More Than Doubled Sou… Andy DC on COP21 – Stopping Imagina… Andy DC on Why Obama’s Paris Confer… Karl W. Braun on COP21 – Stopping Imagina…
Daily Archives: April 8, 2014
Experts say that global warming brings an early spring and reduced ice cover in the upper midwest. 20140407180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007605958.pdf
January temperatures at Bourke, NSW have been plummeting since the start of records in the 1870s. January, 1896 averaged a mind blowing 43C. http://www.bom.gov.au/ Temperatures in January 1896 were incomprehensibly hot. For six weeks, every afternoon was above 114F, and it … Continue reading
Not long ago, people had to deal with tuberculosis, polio, smallpox, food shortages, fatal flu epidemics, world wars, O.J. Simpson Hertz commercials, and all manner of other horrors. Now people go berserk with worry over the output of computer models – which … Continue reading
December 2006 – Republicans control Congress and the White House – unemployment is 4.4% January 2007, Democrats take over the Congress and promise Change. January 2009, Democrats take over the White House and promise Hope and Change. March 2009, unemployment hits 10%.
With Detroit shut down, the reduced CO2 pollution is making Michigan very cold.