Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
- March 24, 1952
- Yesterday’s Big Lie
- Will NSIDC Set The Record Straight?
- Useful Idiot Of The Month
- We Haven’t Always Had Such A Nice Climate
- Tom Steyer’s Communications Director Was Very Excited About Censorship
Warren D. Walker on If Obama Was Working Against T… Aphan on If Obama Was Working Against T… Aphan on If Obama Was Working Against T… Aphan on If Obama Was Working Against T… Colorado Wellington on Breaking : Top Climate Story O… emsnews on Time For Adjustments A C Osborn on Breaking : Top Climate Story O… Colorado Wellington on Baffling Them With Bullsh… dikstr on Baffling Them With Bullsh… gator69 on Breaking : Top Climate Story O…
Daily Archives: April 9, 2014
According to the 1990 IPCC report, temperatures should have risen about 0.5C since 2000 under “business as usual.” HadCRUT shows that they haven’t risen at all (red line.) If global warming were an actual science, it would be dead as … Continue reading
CO2 has risen from 0.00032 mole fraction CO2 to a frightening 0.00040 mole fraction during my lifetime. You can see this disturbing trend in the graph below. How has this affected me personally? As CO2 increased, so did my height. … Continue reading
If Man U can pull off a miracle today, the Champions League semifinals will be all English and Spanish teams. Moyes might even be able to keep his job. Then again, they have to face these guys
Since the start of 2013, global sea ice area has averaged above normal – by more than the area of Texas. This is the exact opposite of what every single global warming forecast predicted. http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008