Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 9, 2014
If you are a progressive, this is an upwards trend. http://www.woodfortrees.org/plot/hadcrut4gl/from:2002/plot/hadcrut4gl/from:2002/trend And this is a downwards trend. http://www.gallup.com/poll/168248/uninsured-rate-lowest-2008.aspx When Obama was elected in 2008, the number of uninsured was 44 million. Now it is 48 million. The press has hailed … Continue reading
Step 1 – Stop making predictions that don’t come true. Step 2 – When you make a prediction, don’t just say something “might” happen. Step 3 – Don’t live your life like you don’t believe a word you’re saying. Step … Continue reading
January, 1896 was by far the hottest month is Australian history. http://query.nytimes.com/ Some places reached 130 degrees. http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/44153166 Parrots dropped dead out of trees. http://query.nytimes.com/ The heat killed millions of rabbits http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/39627539 Meanwhile, people dropped dead from the heat in … Continue reading