Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: April 9, 2014
If you are a progressive, this is an upwards trend. http://www.woodfortrees.org/plot/hadcrut4gl/from:2002/plot/hadcrut4gl/from:2002/trend And this is a downwards trend. http://www.gallup.com/poll/168248/uninsured-rate-lowest-2008.aspx When Obama was elected in 2008, the number of uninsured was 44 million. Now it is 48 million. The press has hailed … Continue reading
Step 1 – Stop making predictions that don’t come true. Step 2 – When you make a prediction, don’t just say something “might” happen. Step 3 – Don’t live your life like you don’t believe a word you’re saying. Step … Continue reading
January, 1896 was by far the hottest month is Australian history. http://query.nytimes.com/ Some places reached 130 degrees. http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/44153166 Parrots dropped dead out of trees. http://query.nytimes.com/ The heat killed millions of rabbits http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/39627539 Meanwhile, people dropped dead from the heat in … Continue reading