Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Nero Got A Bad Rap
- Settled Science Means A 400% Discrepancy
- Should We Give Billions Of Dollars To A Space Agency That Denies Satellites?
- Understanding How To Think Like A Progressive
- NCDC Blocks Access To GHCN And USHCN Data
- President Obama Takes Climate CynicismTo A Spectacular New Level
- Taking Climate Nonsense To New Levels, Day After Day
- Maryland Creating A Safe Haven For Violent Criminals
- A Low Cost Solution To The Climate Crisis
- Learning To Think Like A Climate Scientist
- Global Warming To End The Looting In Baltimore
- Hot Days Are A Thing Of The Past In The Midwest
- Arctic Ice The Same As 10 Years Ago
- The Science Is Settled – Shut Up
- More Flagrant Lies From Climate Scientists
- Why Baltimore Matters
- Northeast US Having Its Coldest Year On Record
- Response Time Of Climate Scientists Identified
- More Proof That Mikey Mann Never Existed
- Predicting The Effect Of Volcanoes On Global Warming
- Understanding Sea Level Rise
- Vatican Scientists Explain The Fundamental Mechanism Of Climate
- Vatican Takes A Strong Stance Against Heresy
- Breaking News From Baltimore
- Looking Forward To Flying Into Baltimore Tomorrow
AndyG55 on A Low Cost Solution To The Cli… David, UK on Understanding How To Think Lik… Chris Barron on A Low Cost Solution To The Cli… ren on Settled Science Means A 400%… Chris Barron on A Low Cost Solution To The Cli… Chris Barron on A Low Cost Solution To The Cli… Gail Combs on Maryland Creating A Safe Haven… omanuel on Settled Science Means A 400%… Me on NCDC Blocks Access To GHCN And… omanuel on Settled Science Means A 400%…
Daily Archives: April 10, 2014
The play of tolerance opposes the principle of monstrous certainty that is endemic to fascism and, sadly, not just fascism but all the various faces of fundamentalism. When we think we have certainty, when we aspire to the knowledge of … Continue reading
Through April 6, Michigan is having their coldest year on record, 5C (9F) below normal. This is reflected by the record ice on the Great Lakes, and is at direct odds with the tampered data released by NCDC.
Like in the US, the 1990 IPCC report showed that afternoon temperatures in southeast Australia reached their peak in the 1930’s – and then plummeted.
While the IPCC and the rest of the blood sucking climate parasites desperately rant about increasing heatwaves, last year the US had its third lowest average afternoon temperatures since 1895.