Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Release 1.3
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
- Extreme Weather In 1936
- 1936 – The Hottest And Coldest Year In US History
- Two Reasons For NOAA To Be Concerned About Fake Climate Data
- West Antarctic Fraud
ren on Release 1.3 cRR Kampen on The Mind Blowing Heat Of … ren on Release 1.3 ren on Release 1.3 Richard Mallett on Australian Stations Now A… AndyG55 on What Could Possibly Go Wr… AndyG55 on What Could Possibly Go Wr… eliza on What Could Possibly Go Wr… AndyG55 on What Could Possibly Go Wr… stevengoddard on Australian Stations Now A…
Daily Archives: April 11, 2014
China had many massive floods during the 1930s. One of the 1933 floods covered a larger area than the state of Arizona, and led to starvation and cannibalism. http://query.nytimes.com/
I attended a presentation this afternoon in Boulder by Judy Curry and Kevin Trenberth. First Judy presented a very clear, calm, concise scientific explanation of why the science wasn’t settled, and why the 97% consensus was a meaningless number. It was … Continue reading
Global Warming Scare Tactics OAKLAND, Calif. — IF you were looking for ways to increase public skepticism about global warming, you could hardly do better than the forthcoming nine-part series on climate change and natural disasters, starting this Sunday on … Continue reading
Climate experts tells us that the Arctic is melting at unprecedented rates, while NSIDC maps show that the amount of 4/5 year old sea ice in the Arctic is 310% of what it was in 2011. ftp://ccar.colorado.edu/pub/tschudi/iceage/gifs/ Arctic experts used … Continue reading
Wisconsin HCN stations have already recorded 828 nightly readings below 0F, the most ever for this early in the year.