Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Candidates For Twits Of The Day
- President Obama Branches Out Into Hurricane Forecasting
- Drought To Flood Is Normal Weather In Texas
- Thomas Jefferson Explains Washington DC
- The Amount Of Sea Ice On Earth Isn’t Changing
- Global Sea Ice Area Approaches A Record
- US Having One Of The Coolest Years On Record
- My Shocking Undercover CO2 Investigation
- Visualizing How The White House Is Defrauding You About Precipitation
- No, The Polar Ice Caps Are Not Disappearing Katherine
- Imaginary Climate Change In Texas
- Poisoned Weather In 1991
- Understanding “Unprecedented”
- Texas Hit By Unprecedented Hypestorms!
- Blaming White People Matters
- Reader Quiz
- What Is The Fastest Way For An Official To Make A Fool Out Of Himself?
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
- “Texas Hot And Dry For The Rest Of The Century”
- Four Years Into The Joe Romm Permanent Drought
- Climate Alarmists – The Ultimate Snake Oil Salesmen
- National Security
- Memorial Day Temperatures In Fort Collins Plummeting
- Comparing 1975 National Academy Of Sciences To 2015 GISS
sabretoothed on President Obama Branches Out I… Colorado Wellington on President Obama Branches Out I… rah on My Shocking Undercover CO2… AndyG55 on Candidates For Twits Of The… Stewart Pid on Candidates For Twits Of The… Truthseeker on My Shocking Undercover CO2… D. Self on One Month Since Katherine Hayh… u.k.(us) on My Shocking Undercover CO2… catweazle666 on US Having One Of The Coolest Y… Elaine Supkis on Drought To Flood Is Normal Wea…
Daily Archives: April 11, 2014
China had many massive floods during the 1930s. One of the 1933 floods covered a larger area than the state of Arizona, and led to starvation and cannibalism. http://query.nytimes.com/
I attended a presentation this afternoon in Boulder by Judy Curry and Kevin Trenberth. First Judy presented a very clear, calm, concise scientific explanation of why the science wasn’t settled, and why the 97% consensus was a meaningless number. It was … Continue reading
Global Warming Scare Tactics OAKLAND, Calif. — IF you were looking for ways to increase public skepticism about global warming, you could hardly do better than the forthcoming nine-part series on climate change and natural disasters, starting this Sunday on … Continue reading
Climate experts tells us that the Arctic is melting at unprecedented rates, while NSIDC maps show that the amount of 4/5 year old sea ice in the Arctic is 310% of what it was in 2011. ftp://ccar.colorado.edu/pub/tschudi/iceage/gifs/ Arctic experts used … Continue reading
Wisconsin HCN stations have already recorded 828 nightly readings below 0F, the most ever for this early in the year.