Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Shock News : Norwegians Say Mann And Rahmstorf Are Spreading Nonsense
- Latest From The Greenland Meltdown
- No Correction Coming As The NSIDC Big Lie Continues
- Iranian Defector Says Obama/Kerry Are Working For The Iranians
- Learning To Be A Climate Expert
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
Daily Archives: April 12, 2014
Trenberth says that his fake 0.7C rise in temperature is unprecedented, and that climate change is caused by humans. That is why ice cores show 14C variation over time, and no measurable recent change.
This corresponds with the near record high snow extent in the Northern Hemisphere http://climate.rutgers.edu/snowcover/chart_seasonal.php?ui_set=nhland&ui_season=1 For some reason, Trenberth forgot to mention this to the audience yesterday.
Ships one week from today, and for only 40 bucks. Colorado has had numerous larger rainfalls and floods over the past 130 years. The 1894 flood in Boulder was about four times larger than the 2014 flood. The USGS flood marker in Boulder … Continue reading
On April 9-12 1963, temperatures across south Texas ranged from 101 degrees to 112 degrees. This was long before CO2 overheated the atmosphere. The 112 degree temperature in Rio Grande City, Texas was the hottest ever recorded in the US that … Continue reading
Trenberth used this slide yesterday during his political rant in Boulder. He didn’t show the same map from 2013, with 78% of the US below normal temeprature. He didn’t mention that the thermometer data showed 2013 as tied for eighth coldest on … Continue reading
Facing the Obama administration’s so-called “war on coal,” some utility officials are warning that fewer coal-fired power plants could leave the U.S. power system vulnerable to blackouts in the near future. “Regulation from five years ago is closing about 20 … Continue reading