Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 13, 2014
One of the standard claims of global warming hysterics, is that global warming makes DC cherry blossoms bloom earlier. Sadly for them, the past two years were both very late – and only the volcano cooled year of 1993 beat … Continue reading
In 2005, hurricane expert and National Hurricane Center Science Officer Chris Landsea, quit the IPCC over bogus claims Trenberth made – which were in direct conflict with the actual science. January 17, 2005 Shortly after Dr. Trenberth requested that I … Continue reading
Download link I have made quite a few updates to my GHCN code, which is primarily targeted at the US HCN database – though it will work with any GHCN data set. The release includes seven files, compressed into file ghcn.tgz … Continue reading
Midwest temperatures through April 10 have been the coldest on record so far, with lots more cold in the forecast for the rest of the month.
The leaves are just starting to come out on the trees, and we are expecting 10 inches of very heavy, wet snow today. This means broken branches everywhere. http://www.wunderground.com/webcams/index.html?qlat=39.26628426150451&qlon=-96.94335937&qzoom=4
James Hansen has made many forecasts over the last 30 years, with close to 0% success rate. Betting on the opposite of what he predicts, is almost a sure thing. Thirty years ago he forecast peak sea-ice loss (40%) in … Continue reading
Climate scientists are certain that recent global warming is caused only by man, and can not occur naturally. Odds that global warming is due to natural factors:slim to none Saturday, April 12, 2014 http://publications.mcgill.ca/reporter/2014/04/odds-that-global-warming-is-due-to-natural-factors-slim-to-none/ The graphs below are taken from … Continue reading
As of 2011, NASA showed a large spike in eastern Arctic temperatures around the year 1940 http://data.giss.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/gistemp/show_station.cgi?id=620040300000&dt=1&ds=1 During the previous year, climategate scientists discussed their desire to get rid of the 1940s spike From: Tom Wigley <email@example.com> To: Phil Jones … Continue reading
Today, the IPCC says greenhouse gases have accelerated to unprecedented levels and are going to overheat the atmosphere and kill us all. April 13, 2014 A rapid shift to less-polluting energy will be needed to avoid catastrophic global warming because global emissions … Continue reading
“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that … Continue reading