Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: April 14, 2014
GISS is diverging from RSS at 1.1C/century – which is faster than their claimed warming trend. http://www.woodfortrees.org/data/gistemp/from:1978/plot/rss/from:1978
In 1986, our top scientists said that we would pass the lethal tipping point of 2 degrees by 2010, and fry at 8 degrees warming by 2030 – with almost five feet of sea level rise. June 11, 1986 Dr. James … Continue reading
The Guardian won a Pulitzer Prize for reporting on Snowden’s unveiling of government abuse of power and deception. Yet the same paper insists on believing government BS about global warming.
Russell Cook sent this over. It turns out that I actually debunked the global cooling scare. http://politix.topix.com/c/u16715/JR7MMABGCF897D2V Kate must have been referring to this article from the link she posted. The Windsor Star – Google News Archive Search
On April 12, Antarctic sea ice area was above normal by an area almost as large as Alaska, and the highest on record. http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.south.anom.1979-2008
After the team switched from tide gauges to satellites for measuring sea level, their reported rise rates magically doubled from 1.6 mm/year to 3.2 mm/year. The tide gauges don’t show this, but calibration never gets in the way of global … Continue reading