Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
Menicholas on Charles Takes The Bait! David Sanger on Freedom Isn’t Free Menicholas on Charles Takes The Bait! gator69 on The Climate Inquisition C… Gail Combs on Freedom Isn’t Free Andy DC on The Climate Inquisition C… Gail Combs on The Climate Inquisition C… Menicholas on Charles Takes The Bait! Andy DC on The Climate Inquisition C… Gail Combs on Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Hi…
Daily Archives: April 14, 2014
GISS is diverging from RSS at 1.1C/century – which is faster than their claimed warming trend. http://www.woodfortrees.org/data/gistemp/from:1978/plot/rss/from:1978
In 1986, our top scientists said that we would pass the lethal tipping point of 2 degrees by 2010, and fry at 8 degrees warming by 2030 – with almost five feet of sea level rise. June 11, 1986 Dr. James … Continue reading
The Guardian won a Pulitzer Prize for reporting on Snowden’s unveiling of government abuse of power and deception. Yet the same paper insists on believing government BS about global warming.
Russell Cook sent this over. It turns out that I actually debunked the global cooling scare. http://politix.topix.com/c/u16715/JR7MMABGCF897D2V Kate must have been referring to this article from the link she posted. The Windsor Star – Google News Archive Search
On April 12, Antarctic sea ice area was above normal by an area almost as large as Alaska, and the highest on record. http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.south.anom.1979-2008
After the team switched from tide gauges to satellites for measuring sea level, their reported rise rates magically doubled from 1.6 mm/year to 3.2 mm/year. The tide gauges don’t show this, but calibration never gets in the way of global … Continue reading