Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
richard verney on 1975 : Global Cooling Causes E… Stephen Wilde on 1975 : Global Cooling Causes E… jim on NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Te… ofaycat on Falling Sea Level gator69 on Viewing The Devastation On The… lindasduby on Viewing The Devastation On The… Kozlowsky on More Detail On The NSIDC Disap… tmitsss on Virtual Cold Strikes UK C… Eric Simpson on A Simple Proof That The 1930s… Tony on More Government Arctic Fr…
Daily Archives: April 15, 2014
Climate scientists are blaming the cold weather on Arctic ice loss. Bombshell: Study Ties Epic California Drought, ‘Frigid East’ To Manmade Climate Change BY JOE ROMM ON APRIL 15, 2014 AT 4:52 PM Natural variability alone cannot explain the extreme … Continue reading
Al Gore won his Nobel Peace Price in 2007, and predicted the Arctic would be ice-free in 2014. Since he made that prediction, there has been no change in Arctic sea ice area. http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.anom.1979-2008
One of the standard excuses for the team to ignore Antarctic sea ice has been “the Arctic is losing sea ice much faster than the Antarctic has been gaining it.” As is normally the case with climate experts, they have … Continue reading
Some of the greatest prophets of our time are Paul Ehrlich, James Hansen, Harold Camping, the Mayans, and now the IPCC – all of whom made nearly identical forecasts about the end of the world coming soon.
Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Al Gore says that the 16 foot thick ice in the Beaufort Sea will all melt in the next few weeks. http://www.examiner.com/article/gore-arctic-ocean-ice-free-as-early-as-2014
2013 and 2012 had the fewest US tornadoes on record, and 2014 has had less than one-third the normal amount for the date. http://www.spc.noaa.gov/wcm/ptorngraph.png
Lake Erie has unprecedented mid-April ice, and the geniuses at the Cleveland Plain Dealer want to stop global warming http://www.cleveland.com/opinion/index.ssf/2014/04/human-caused_global_warming_ca.html Tomorrow afternoon’s forecast for Cleveland is 34F and snow.