Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- It Has Nothing To Do With Climate
- My Interview With Duane Lester
- Ten Years After The New Normal
- July 1916 – US Hit By Two Major Hurricanes Within Ten Days
- Everywhere – We See Signs Of Incompetent Scientists
- Sea Level Has Been Rising For 20,000 Years – Obama Thinks He Can Stop It
- Global Warming To Kill 4.5 Billion People By 2012
- Pentagon Says Global Warming Will Destroy The Planet By The Year 2020
- More Desperate Criminal Behavior From Climate Scientists
- Global Cooling Making Arctic Animals Migrate South
- Greenland Meltdown Update
- Arctic Melt Season Crashing And Burning
- The Biggest Fraud In History
- Huge Increase In Four Year Old Sea Ice Coming Up
- What Is The Real Value Of TOBS?
- Climate Fraudster James Hansen Wants “A Few More Years”
- Climate Moron Of The Day
- Today’s Featured Climate Criminal – James Hansen
- Saving The Planet
- Hot Days In The Midwest Occur Half As Often As They Did 100 Years Ago
- Arctic Sea Ice Recovery
- Another Day Of Heavy Snow In Southwest Greenland
- Arctic/Greenland Melt Season Is Coming To An Early End
- Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud At NOAA
Justa Joe on It Has Nothing To Do With… John Smith on My Interview With Duane L… AndyG55 on It Has Nothing To Do With… Rev. Dragon's Eye on It Has Nothing To Do With… PhilJourdan on Coldest Year On Record So Far… thefrontiersman on It Has Nothing To Do With… omanuel on My Interview With Duane L… omanuel on It Has Nothing To Do With… transrp on Coldest Year On Record So Far… omanuel on It Has Nothing To Do With…
Daily Archives: April 16, 2014
http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/13/world/un-climate/ It isn’t difficult slowing a non-existent warming trend. http://www.woodfortrees.org/plot/hadcrut4gl/from:2001/plot/hadcrut4gl/from:2001/trend
This graph gives a good feel for how uniquely cold the weather has been in the midwest this year. Great Lakes ice cover is more than double the previous record. http://ice-glaces.ec.gc.ca/prods/CVCHDCTGL/20140414180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007617826.gif
The National Weather Service said that March temperatures in Michigan were 1st-4th coldest, yet NCDC reported them as 5th coldest – due to NCDC data tampering of course. Never mind that the Great Lakes blew away all records for ice … Continue reading
For the second year in a row, NCDC adjusted US March temperatures upwards by 1.5 degrees, making for a total adjustment since the 1920s of about 3 degrees.
NCDC has adjusted Michigan March temperatures by a mind-blowing six degrees since 1895, and managed to make March only fifth coldest – ignoring record Great Lakes ice, common sense, and any concept of integrity.
A 1933 flood in China drowned 50,000 people, starved a million, and brought rats, heat, cholera and locusts. http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive/pdf?res=F00F17F939551A7A93CAAB1782D85F478385F9