Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… kramer on 40 Years Since Climatologists… chaamjamal on Evil Oceans Produce 16 Times A… chaamjamal on Evil Oceans Produce 16 Times A… Climatism on Evil Oceans Produce 16 Times A… 4TimesAYear on Evil Oceans Produce 16 Times A… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… peter9381 on Gavin Says The Pause Which He…
Daily Archives: April 16, 2014
http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/13/world/un-climate/ It isn’t difficult slowing a non-existent warming trend. http://www.woodfortrees.org/plot/hadcrut4gl/from:2001/plot/hadcrut4gl/from:2001/trend
This graph gives a good feel for how uniquely cold the weather has been in the midwest this year. Great Lakes ice cover is more than double the previous record. http://ice-glaces.ec.gc.ca/prods/CVCHDCTGL/20140414180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007617826.gif
The National Weather Service said that March temperatures in Michigan were 1st-4th coldest, yet NCDC reported them as 5th coldest – due to NCDC data tampering of course. Never mind that the Great Lakes blew away all records for ice … Continue reading
For the second year in a row, NCDC adjusted US March temperatures upwards by 1.5 degrees, making for a total adjustment since the 1920s of about 3 degrees.
NCDC has adjusted Michigan March temperatures by a mind-blowing six degrees since 1895, and managed to make March only fifth coldest – ignoring record Great Lakes ice, common sense, and any concept of integrity.
A 1933 flood in China drowned 50,000 people, starved a million, and brought rats, heat, cholera and locusts. http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive/pdf?res=F00F17F939551A7A93CAAB1782D85F478385F9