Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 17, 2014
The National Weather Service tweeted yesterday that March was coldest on record at many locations in Upper Michigan. I responded by pointing out that NCDC said March was only fifth coldest in Michigan. https://twitter.com/SteveSGoddard/status/456483610149654529 NWS responded by saying that the … Continue reading
The IPCC says the world is burning up The real world says differently. No global warming for over 17 years Global sea ice area is near an all-time record high for mid-April Great Lakes ice cover is the highest on record … Continue reading
I am working on writing a couple of books which should be excellent reads (and hopefully big sellers) and have several other climate related projects in the works. These efforts require time and I have to pay bills in the interim. … Continue reading
Climate experts announced yesterday that the polar vortex which brought cold weather to the east this winter, was caused by missing Arctic ice. Additional research has determined that the Arctic Vortex was directly caused by Reggie’s blowtorch, which melted the ice. … Continue reading
Climate experts announced yesterday that a missing ice cube in the Barents Sea threatens Earth’s survival. http://nsidc.org/data/seaice_index/images/daily_images/N_daily_extent.png