Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: April 18, 2014
King George III considered the founders of the US to be terrorists, because they resisted tyrannical laws put in place by the government. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid called supporters of rancher Cliven Bundy “domestic terrorists” Thursday, “We are a country of … Continue reading
Hubert Humphrey was a very liberal Democratic senator in the 1940s, 1950s and 1960s, before he became vice-president. He explained the purpose of the Second Amendment “Certainly one of the chief guarantees of freedom under any government, no matter how … Continue reading
According to the US Constitution, the entire United States is a “First Amendment Zone”
Temperature data tampering is the biggest story in this climate scam, yet a few skeptics are afraid to talk about it. Apparently they feel intimidated by the highly complex science of averaging numbers.
Ortiz, regional director for U.S. Senator Joe Donnelly, D-Ind., spoke on the senator’s behalf. In his speech, Ortiz provided definition of climate change and updates on how it is being handled in this country and throughout the world. Ortiz said … Continue reading
Ice cover on the Great Lakes (39%) is nearly double the previous record for mid-April, set in 1979. GLCFS Products Ice Charts – Winter 1979 / c79apr16.jpg NCDC claims that several years have been colder in the region, apparently believing … Continue reading