Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
- Extreme Weather In 1936
- 1936 – The Hottest And Coldest Year In US History
- Two Reasons For NOAA To Be Concerned About Fake Climate Data
- West Antarctic Fraud
- Results Are In From Iowa
- Summer Of 1938
- Spectacular NOAA Temperature Fraud In Michigan
- Experts Announce That Reagan Can’t Win An Election
- Four Months Since Politico Predicted A Bush Win
- Be “FOR” Something. Not “AGAINST” Something
- February 1, 1911
- Differentiating Snow
- Another Big Win For The Environment
- The Biggest Fraud In Science History
- Big Science!
Daily Archives: April 18, 2014
King George III considered the founders of the US to be terrorists, because they resisted tyrannical laws put in place by the government. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid called supporters of rancher Cliven Bundy “domestic terrorists” Thursday, “We are a country of … Continue reading
Hubert Humphrey was a very liberal Democratic senator in the 1940s, 1950s and 1960s, before he became vice-president. He explained the purpose of the Second Amendment “Certainly one of the chief guarantees of freedom under any government, no matter how … Continue reading
According to the US Constitution, the entire United States is a “First Amendment Zone”
Temperature data tampering is the biggest story in this climate scam, yet a few skeptics are afraid to talk about it. Apparently they feel intimidated by the highly complex science of averaging numbers.
Ortiz, regional director for U.S. Senator Joe Donnelly, D-Ind., spoke on the senator’s behalf. In his speech, Ortiz provided definition of climate change and updates on how it is being handled in this country and throughout the world. Ortiz said … Continue reading
Ice cover on the Great Lakes (39%) is nearly double the previous record for mid-April, set in 1979. GLCFS Products Ice Charts – Winter 1979 / c79apr16.jpg NCDC claims that several years have been colder in the region, apparently believing … Continue reading