Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
Neal S on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… gator69 on My Earth Hour gator69 on A Tale Of Two Cities Brian H on The Climate Inquisition C… stevengoddard on A Tale Of Two Cities stevengoddard on A Tale Of Two Cities Stark Dickflüssig on My Earth Hour sabretoothed on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… Snowleopard on Peak Oil Menicholas on Five Chances To Win One Hundre…
Daily Archives: April 18, 2014
King George III considered the founders of the US to be terrorists, because they resisted tyrannical laws put in place by the government. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid called supporters of rancher Cliven Bundy “domestic terrorists” Thursday, “We are a country of … Continue reading
Hubert Humphrey was a very liberal Democratic senator in the 1940s, 1950s and 1960s, before he became vice-president. He explained the purpose of the Second Amendment “Certainly one of the chief guarantees of freedom under any government, no matter how … Continue reading
According to the US Constitution, the entire United States is a “First Amendment Zone”
Temperature data tampering is the biggest story in this climate scam, yet a few skeptics are afraid to talk about it. Apparently they feel intimidated by the highly complex science of averaging numbers.
Ortiz, regional director for U.S. Senator Joe Donnelly, D-Ind., spoke on the senator’s behalf. In his speech, Ortiz provided definition of climate change and updates on how it is being handled in this country and throughout the world. Ortiz said … Continue reading
Ice cover on the Great Lakes (39%) is nearly double the previous record for mid-April, set in 1979. GLCFS Products Ice Charts – Winter 1979 / c79apr16.jpg NCDC claims that several years have been colder in the region, apparently believing … Continue reading