Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
gator69 on Cooling Nuuk gator69 on Cooling Nuuk gator69 on Cooling Nuuk gator69 on Cooling Nuuk Colorado Wellington on Cooling Nuuk cdqgfj on Cooling Nuuk cdqgfj on Cooling Nuuk cdqgfj on Cooling Nuuk gator69 on Cooling Nuuk cdqgfj on Cooling Nuuk
Daily Archives: April 19, 2014
The National Weather Service says December-March was the coldest on record in Chicago. But NCDC says that December-March temperatures in Illinois were fourth coldest, and not as cold as the winter of 1977-1978. There was a lot more ice on … Continue reading
Rancher raising food on land his family has been using since 1870. Government wants the land. Government calls rancher a domestic terrorist, and sends storm troopers to liquidate the problem.
October 27, 1775 King George III speaks before both houses of the British Parliament to discuss growing concern about the rebellion in America, which he viewed as a traitorous action against himself and Great Britain. He began his speech by … Continue reading
A tornado which hit St. Louis in 1896, killed 138 people and wrecked 8,500 buildings. CO2 was below 300 PPM at the time. THE ST. LOUIS TORNADO. – View Article – NYTimes.com
AIRPLANE OBSERVER MAPS TORNADO’S WOE – Sails Over Flattened Towns Where the Silent Living Search for Their Dead