Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: April 20, 2014
Four days after the Easter Sunday tornado of 1913 which killed 250 people, a massive flood in the Ohio River Valley killed 1,000 people and left 200,000 homeless. Climate experts who say that the weather is getting more extreme, are … Continue reading
Before your SUV made the climate extreme, an Easter Sunday tornado in 1913 killed 250 people in Nebraska. OMAHA COUNTS 200 LIVES LOST – Surrounding Towns Add 50 More — Roll of Injured Numbers Nearly 500. – View Article … Continue reading
A startling decision on government wrongdoing by a federal court in U.S. v. Estate of E. Wayne Hage gives credence to those who say that the federal government is engaging in a “war on the West” that is hurting rural communities. It is a … Continue reading
Mark Albright has located a smoking gun of NCDC data tampering in Oregon. In June, 1898 the US Weather Bureau reported that Oregon averaged 62.2F for the month, 1.7 degrees above normal. But NCDC reports that June, 1898 in Oregon was … Continue reading
Minnesota temperatures through April 18 are the coldest on record
It is in the admission of ignorance and the admission of uncertainty that there is a hope for the continuous motion of human beings in some direction that doesn’t get confined, permanently blocked, as it has so many times before … Continue reading
Like myself, John Denver was born in New Mexico and lived much of his life in Colorado. He wrote this song in ten minutes, while riding up a chair lift 40 years ago.