Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA
- Advances In Technology Give Scientists The Proof They Are Looking For
- The Incredible Heatwave Of January 1896 In Australia
- Cherry Picking The New Normal
- Release 1.3
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
AndyG55 on Advances In Technology Give Sc… Andy on Advances In Technology Give Sc… Andy on Advances In Technology Give Sc… Oliver K. Manuel on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA gofer on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA AndyG55 on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA AndyG55 on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA tom on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA David A on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA RAH on Advances In Technology Give Sc…
Daily Archives: April 22, 2014
This is the Buckeye coal fired power plant -which provides clean, reliable electricity to Fort Collins residents like myself. This is a Colorado coal train, which provides the energy source for the power plant. Unfortunately we have very expensive electricity … Continue reading
“There is something fascinating about science. One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture out of such a trifling investment of fact.” ― Mark Twain
24 Jun 1905 – THE PLANET MARS. FRENCH ASTRONOMER SURE IT IS IN…
On April 21, 1980 several stations in Minnesota reached 100 degrees. This year was sightly different, with Lake Superior still frozen over.