Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Shock News : Norwegians Say Mann And Rahmstorf Are Spreading Nonsense
- Latest From The Greenland Meltdown
- No Correction Coming As The NSIDC Big Lie Continues
- Iranian Defector Says Obama/Kerry Are Working For The Iranians
- Learning To Be A Climate Expert
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
rah on The Flood Myth gator69 on The Flood Myth Gail Combs on Shock News : Norwegians Say Ma… Snowleopard on Latest From The Greenland… Robert of Ottawa on The Flood Myth gator69 on Shock News : Norwegians Say Ma… Robert of Ottawa on The Flood Myth rah on Shock News : Norwegians Say Ma… gator69 on Shock News : Norwegians Say Ma… nielszoo on Shock News : Norwegians Say Ma…
Daily Archives: April 22, 2014
This is the Buckeye coal fired power plant -which provides clean, reliable electricity to Fort Collins residents like myself. This is a Colorado coal train, which provides the energy source for the power plant. Unfortunately we have very expensive electricity … Continue reading
“There is something fascinating about science. One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture out of such a trifling investment of fact.” ― Mark Twain
24 Jun 1905 – THE PLANET MARS. FRENCH ASTRONOMER SURE IT IS IN…
On April 21, 1980 several stations in Minnesota reached 100 degrees. This year was sightly different, with Lake Superior still frozen over.