Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
- Extreme Weather In 1936
- 1936 – The Hottest And Coldest Year In US History
- Two Reasons For NOAA To Be Concerned About Fake Climate Data
- West Antarctic Fraud
- Results Are In From Iowa
- Summer Of 1938
- Spectacular NOAA Temperature Fraud In Michigan
- Experts Announce That Reagan Can’t Win An Election
- Four Months Since Politico Predicted A Bush Win
- Be “FOR” Something. Not “AGAINST” Something
Steve Case on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… Aila on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… AndyG55 on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… Clive in now-sociali… on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… ItsGettingHotinHereS… on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… gregole on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… Michael D Smith on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… Oliver Manuel on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… Donna K. Becker on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… stevengoddard on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su…
Daily Archives: April 23, 2014
A minor detail which NOAA and NASA forgot to mention to the public, is that US afternoon temperatures in 2013 were third coldest on record.
Forecast The Facts is a classic progressive hate operation. The make a completely unsupported and unsupportable claim that the weather is becoming increasingly severe, and then use the words community, devastated and culprit to link skeptical weather forecasters to the bad … Continue reading
Al Gore predicted an ice-free Arctic in 2014, but the burning question is if Michigan will be ice-free this year. CableAmerica: Lake Superior
We used to see trains transporting giant bird chopper blades passing through Fort Collins almost every day, but now all we see are coal/oil trains. The federal government has spent some $100 billion in taxpayer subsidies on green energy since 2006. … Continue reading
It is tough for the borg to control people in the information age, since the educated public has access to actual facts and data. Poll: One in Four ‘Solidly Skeptical’ of Global Warming A new Gallup poll that coincides with Earth … Continue reading
NCDC shows that New Hampshire is warming very quickly The thermometer data that NCDC uses shows the exact opposite – New Hampshire is actually cooling. NCDC accomplishes this magic feat by cooling New Hampshire’s past more than three degrees.
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~rjsw/papers/Jonesetal-1998.pdf HadCrut also shows no warming after 1998. Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs I believe that all reported net global warming since 1940 is due to data tampering and UHI.