Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
TonyP on Strike Six For The Climate… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Climatism on Guardian Tells Us That They Kn… Hifast on A Christmas Gift From Dr. Bill… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Travis Casey on Progression Of Data Tampering… Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol…
Daily Archives: April 25, 2014
Having taken many tens of billions of dollars taxpayer funding, climate experts have not gotten anything right. So they have resorted to plan B – data tampering and hysterics.
COLORADO FOREST FIRES. – No Cessation of the Destructive Work of the Flames on the Wooded Mountains. – View Article – NYTimes.com
Progressives get stupider by the hour. Twitter / TheDailyClimate: Another #climate #wildfire …
Reggie’s Arctic row this summer will probably require a nuclear blowtorch, powered by Brawndo. ictn2014042418_2014050200_039_arcticictn.001.gif (740×666)
If Newton were a climate scientist, he would have called gravity “elevation change” Some days the apple would fall, and other days the apple would rise. The acceleration of gravity would not be a constant, and would always be updated by … Continue reading
Heavy snow in Arizona at the end of April is a sure sign that the atmosphere is burning up. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
20140421180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007628828.gif (1100×850) NOAA says many years have been colder, because they believe the freezing point of water has changed.