Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
- Extreme Weather In 1936
- 1936 – The Hottest And Coldest Year In US History
- Two Reasons For NOAA To Be Concerned About Fake Climate Data
- West Antarctic Fraud
- Results Are In From Iowa
- Summer Of 1938
- Spectacular NOAA Temperature Fraud In Michigan
- Experts Announce That Reagan Can’t Win An Election
- Four Months Since Politico Predicted A Bush Win
- Be “FOR” Something. Not “AGAINST” Something
- February 1, 1911
- Differentiating Snow
- Another Big Win For The Environment
- The Biggest Fraud In Science History
- Big Science!
AndyG55 on Ted Cruz Is Using My Grap… AndyG55 on Ted Cruz Is Using My Grap… ceist8 on Ted Cruz Is Using My Grap… AndyG55 on Ted Cruz Is Using My Grap… AndyG55 on Ted Cruz Is Using My Grap… Menicholas on John Christy Crushes Climate F… Marsh on Ted Cruz Is Using My Grap… Oliver K. Manuel on Hot Weather In Missouri Is A T… ceist8 on Ted Cruz Is Using My Grap… ceist8 on Ted Cruz Is Using My Grap…
Daily Archives: April 25, 2014
Having taken many tens of billions of dollars taxpayer funding, climate experts have not gotten anything right. So they have resorted to plan B – data tampering and hysterics.
COLORADO FOREST FIRES. – No Cessation of the Destructive Work of the Flames on the Wooded Mountains. – View Article – NYTimes.com
Progressives get stupider by the hour. Twitter / TheDailyClimate: Another #climate #wildfire …
Reggie’s Arctic row this summer will probably require a nuclear blowtorch, powered by Brawndo. ictn2014042418_2014050200_039_arcticictn.001.gif (740×666)
If Newton were a climate scientist, he would have called gravity “elevation change” Some days the apple would fall, and other days the apple would rise. The acceleration of gravity would not be a constant, and would always be updated by … Continue reading
Heavy snow in Arizona at the end of April is a sure sign that the atmosphere is burning up. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
20140421180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007628828.gif (1100×850) NOAA says many years have been colder, because they believe the freezing point of water has changed.