Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Latest From The Greenland Metldown
- No Correction Coming As The NSIDC Big Lie Continues
- Iranian Defector Says Obama/Kerry Are Working For The Iranians
- Learning To Be A Climate Expert
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
gator69 on Iranian Defector Says Obama/Ke… Climate Is Cyclical on A Tale Of Two Cities stewart pid on They Missed One stewart pid on They Missed One David A on No Correction Coming As The NS… Gail Combs on The Flood Myth David A on Iranian Defector Says Obama/Ke… An Inquirer on No Correction Coming As The NS… David A on Iranian Defector Says Obama/Ke… David A on No Correction Coming As The NS…
Daily Archives: April 25, 2014
Having taken many tens of billions of dollars taxpayer funding, climate experts have not gotten anything right. So they have resorted to plan B – data tampering and hysterics.
COLORADO FOREST FIRES. – No Cessation of the Destructive Work of the Flames on the Wooded Mountains. – View Article – NYTimes.com
Progressives get stupider by the hour. Twitter / TheDailyClimate: Another #climate #wildfire …
Reggie’s Arctic row this summer will probably require a nuclear blowtorch, powered by Brawndo. ictn2014042418_2014050200_039_arcticictn.001.gif (740×666)
If Newton were a climate scientist, he would have called gravity “elevation change” Some days the apple would fall, and other days the apple would rise. The acceleration of gravity would not be a constant, and would always be updated by … Continue reading
Heavy snow in Arizona at the end of April is a sure sign that the atmosphere is burning up. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
20140421180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007628828.gif (1100×850) NOAA says many years have been colder, because they believe the freezing point of water has changed.