Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Guardian Says They Could Have Predicted The Hiatus Which They Also Say Never Happened
- Stunning Evidence That Guardian Writers Are The World’s Stupidest People
- Climate Models Are A Farce
- 1825 Fire Burned 2.5 Million Acres Of Canada In Nine Hours
- Selling Snake Oil In Texas
- CBS Fire Fraud Of The Day
- Hot Summers Are A Thing Of The Past In Michigan
- NOAA/NASA – Biggest Fraud In Science History
- 1990 IPCC Report – No Acceleration In Sea Level Rise
- Recycling The Identical Global Warming BS From 70 Years Ago
- More Massive Sea Level Fraud At NASA
- President Obama Piles On His Arctic Stupidity
- Bus Or Bike?
- Today’s Featured Climate Fraudster – Heidi Cullen
- Experts Doomed By Their Own Stupidity
- Long Heatwaves Are A Thing Of The Past In Nebraska
- Glaciers Have Been Disappearing For Hundreds Of Years
- Heatwaves Are A Thing Of The Past In Wisconsin
- Advancing Alaskan Glacier
- Obama’s Flagrant Lies About Fire
- Missouri Heatwaves Are Only Half As Long As They Were 100 Years Ago
- Settled Science At The New York Times
- Long Heatwaves Are A Thing Of The Past In Illinois
- Obama Caught Lying, Yet Again
- How NASA Tries To Hide Their Fraud
Daily Archives: April 27, 2014
Two IPCC lead authors say that governments are interfering with the science. So basically, governments are writing the reports and not allowing the scientists to speak. Then the government written, science-free report is published, and governments declare “the scientists have spoken, … Continue reading
It is OK for Obama to throw around any number of insults at anyone who thinks differently from him (deniers, flat earther’s, bitter people who cling to guns and religion, Cambridge police acted stupidly, removing Churchill’s bust from the White House, … Continue reading
Racist Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Is a Democrat | National Review Online The press will of course only talk about the racist whose skin color is white. Not the one who promotes ethnic violence. in August 1991, a Jewish driver accidentally … Continue reading
US temperatures through April 26 are third coldest on record, just barely behind 1899 and 1912. This week is forecast to be cold, and will likely push 2014 into the #1 spot.
After suffering through the most boring Champions League semi-finals week in history, now Gerrard screws up at Anfield. Perhaps my Man City prediction wasn’t so stupid after all.