Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Precautionary Principle
- Tomorrow Afternoon
- After Hundreds Of $Billions Of Research, Scientists Discover The 1930’s
- Only Two Years left Until George Bush Melts The Arctic
- Read My Lips : No New Carbon
- UN Says Earth Was Destroyed Yesterday
- Book Your Northwest Passage Cruise – For Only $21,000
- I’m Just Back From CVS
- Texas Vs. Maryland
- Latest From The Presidential Race
- Visualizing The Big NASA/NOAA Lie
- No Public School Student Has Seen Any Warming During Their Lifetime
- The White House Would Never Fabricate Data
- On The Other Hand …
- How President Obama Sees Different Black Men
- 40 Years Since Climatologists Blamed California Drought On Global Cooling
- How Congress Can End The Climate Scam
- Progressive Thoughts For Today
- Academics Appeal To The Pope To Stifle Debate
- Global Warming Conspiracy Theorists
- Climate Scientists’ War On Reality Continues Unabated
- Nero Got A Bad Rap
- Settled Science Means A 400% Discrepancy
- Should We Give Billions Of Dollars To A Space Agency That Denies Satellites?
- Understanding How To Think Like A Progressive
nigelf on The Precautionary Principle Bill S on The Precautionary Principle Bill S on The Precautionary Principle lemonchronicle on UN Says Earth Was Destroyed… lemonchronicle on UN Says Earth Was Destroyed… gofer on Read My Lips : No New Car… Lance on The Precautionary Principle gator69 on Global Warming Conspiracy… Gail Combs on UN Says Earth Was Destroyed… Phillippe Jones on The Precautionary Principle
Daily Archives: April 27, 2014
Two IPCC lead authors say that governments are interfering with the science. So basically, governments are writing the reports and not allowing the scientists to speak. Then the government written, science-free report is published, and governments declare “the scientists have spoken, … Continue reading
It is OK for Obama to throw around any number of insults at anyone who thinks differently from him (deniers, flat earther’s, bitter people who cling to guns and religion, Cambridge police acted stupidly, removing Churchill’s bust from the White House, … Continue reading
Racist Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Is a Democrat | National Review Online The press will of course only talk about the racist whose skin color is white. Not the one who promotes ethnic violence. in August 1991, a Jewish driver accidentally … Continue reading
US temperatures through April 26 are third coldest on record, just barely behind 1899 and 1912. This week is forecast to be cold, and will likely push 2014 into the #1 spot.
After suffering through the most boring Champions League semi-finals week in history, now Gerrard screws up at Anfield. Perhaps my Man City prediction wasn’t so stupid after all.