Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Egyptian Press Identifies Barack Obama As A Complete Moron
- My Shocking Undercover CO2 Investigation
- Visualizing How The White House Is Defrauding You About Precipitation
- No, The Polar Ice Caps Are Not Disappearing Katherine
- Imaginary Climate Change In Texas
- Poisoned Weather In 1991
- Understanding “Unprecedented”
- Texas Hit By Unprecedented Hypestorms!
- Blaming White People Matters
- Reader Quiz
- What Is The Fastest Way For An Official To Make A Fool Out Of Himself?
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
- “Texas Hot And Dry For The Rest Of The Century”
- Four Years Into The Joe Romm Permanent Drought
- Climate Alarmists – The Ultimate Snake Oil Salesmen
- National Security
- Memorial Day Temperatures In Fort Collins Plummeting
- Comparing 1975 National Academy Of Sciences To 2015 GISS
- Desperate Lies From From Desperate Religious Fanatics
- Democrats Demonstrate Their Depravity On Memorial Day
- Eleven More Climate Change Victims
- One Month Since Katherine Hayhoe Discussed The Desertification Of Texas
- Halliburton Did This
- Facing The Colorado Permanent Drought
Daily Archives: April 27, 2014
Two IPCC lead authors say that governments are interfering with the science. So basically, governments are writing the reports and not allowing the scientists to speak. Then the government written, science-free report is published, and governments declare “the scientists have spoken, … Continue reading
It is OK for Obama to throw around any number of insults at anyone who thinks differently from him (deniers, flat earther’s, bitter people who cling to guns and religion, Cambridge police acted stupidly, removing Churchill’s bust from the White House, … Continue reading
Racist Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Is a Democrat | National Review Online The press will of course only talk about the racist whose skin color is white. Not the one who promotes ethnic violence. in August 1991, a Jewish driver accidentally … Continue reading
US temperatures through April 26 are third coldest on record, just barely behind 1899 and 1912. This week is forecast to be cold, and will likely push 2014 into the #1 spot.
After suffering through the most boring Champions League semi-finals week in history, now Gerrard screws up at Anfield. Perhaps my Man City prediction wasn’t so stupid after all.