During the low CO2 summer of 1954, half of the US was in moderate to extreme drought and New England was hit by two major hurricanes in ten days. If this happened now, US climate experts would demand immediate world communism to save the planet.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Monday
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
saveenergy on On The Air Monday AndyG55 on More On The NSIDC Disappearing… Hifast on More On The NSIDC Disappearing… Colorado Wellington on NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Te… omanuel on Climate Hustle Monday ren on On The Air Monday omanuel on On The Air Monday AndyG55 on NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Te… AndyG55 on NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Te… AndyG55 on NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Te…