Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
gator69 on Global Temperature Record Is A… Gail Combs on Global Temperature Record Is A… Philip Shehan on Global Temperature Record Is A… gator69 on Global Temperature Record Is A… gator69 on Global Temperature Record Is A… gator69 on Global Temperature Record Is A… Philip Shehan on Global Temperature Record Is A… AndyG55 on Global Temperature Record Is A… AndyG55 on Global Temperature Record Is A… AndyG55 on Global Temperature Record Is A…
Daily Archives: April 28, 2014
In the 1920’s hundreds of Americans died every year in tornadoes. Tornado deaths are much less common now, despite the fact that the number of people in harms way in Tornado Alley is much larger. US Annual Tornado Death Tolls, … Continue reading
It turns out that 97% of IPCC scientists are actually government officials. Prof Stavins, Harvard’s Professor of Business and Government, was one of two ‘co-ordinating lead authors’ of a key report published by the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change … Continue reading
Disrupting the Borg is expensive. A number of readers have suggested I do this, so I added a donate button on the right side of the blog. There is a guy in Boulder named Zip Code Man, who has every … Continue reading
US 2014 nighttime temperatures through April 27 are the coldest on record, by a wide margin. Global warming theory requires that nighttime temperatures increase. Generated by GHCN commands: ./getdaily ./ghcn.exe US28042014.txt through=0427