Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
Barbara on Eureka! gator69 on Time For Adjustments Chris Barron on Time For Adjustments DD More on Guardian Demonstrates That The… ren on Eureka! Sparks on The Climate Inquisition C… Another Ian on The Climate Inquisition C… Winnipeg Boy on The Climate Inquisition C… Winnipeg Boy on The Climate Inquisition C… Gail Combs on Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Hi…
Daily Archives: April 29, 2014
201307temp.gif (970×1203) As usual, their forecasts were inverted from reality. YearTDeptUS.png (688×531)
During April, 1896 – temperatures in Ohio were well above 90 degrees. It wasn’t just the US that was hot that year. January, 1896 was by far the hottest month on record in Australia. HOTTEST OF HOT WAVES ON RECORD. – … Continue reading
The US midwest us having its coldest year on record, by a wide margin.
End of April Great Lakes ice cover has broken the previous record by 300%, and is 10,000% of normal. 20140428180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007639787.gif (1100×850) It is 97% certain that NOAA will still try to claim that other years have been colder in the … Continue reading
Climate Analysis | Remote Sensing Systems