Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- My Washington Journal
- Scientists Solve The Solar Energy Storage Problem
- Failed Billionaires
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
- “You Can’t Have Your Own Set Of Facts”
- The Death Spiral Flatlines
- What Progressives Want
- Hold The Death – Hold The Spiral
- Climate Jihad
- Temperature Data Tampering For Propaganda Purposes Vs. Actual Science
I. Lou Minotti on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… rah on My Washington Journal Andy DC on My Washington Journal rah on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… Aphan on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… gator69 on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… gator69 on Failed Billionaires rah on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… I. Lou Minotti on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… rah on Failed Billionaires
Daily Archives: April 29, 2014
201307temp.gif (970×1203) As usual, their forecasts were inverted from reality. YearTDeptUS.png (688×531)
During April, 1896 – temperatures in Ohio were well above 90 degrees. It wasn’t just the US that was hot that year. January, 1896 was by far the hottest month on record in Australia. HOTTEST OF HOT WAVES ON RECORD. – … Continue reading
The US midwest us having its coldest year on record, by a wide margin.
End of April Great Lakes ice cover has broken the previous record by 300%, and is 10,000% of normal. 20140428180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007639787.gif (1100×850) It is 97% certain that NOAA will still try to claim that other years have been colder in the … Continue reading
Climate Analysis | Remote Sensing Systems