Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Climatism on Guardian Tells Us That They Kn… Hifast on A Christmas Gift From Dr. Bill… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Travis Casey on Progression Of Data Tampering… Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… 4TimesAYear on No Indication Of Sea Level Ris…
Daily Archives: April 29, 2014
201307temp.gif (970×1203) As usual, their forecasts were inverted from reality. YearTDeptUS.png (688×531)
During April, 1896 – temperatures in Ohio were well above 90 degrees. It wasn’t just the US that was hot that year. January, 1896 was by far the hottest month on record in Australia. HOTTEST OF HOT WAVES ON RECORD. – … Continue reading
The US midwest us having its coldest year on record, by a wide margin.
End of April Great Lakes ice cover has broken the previous record by 300%, and is 10,000% of normal. 20140428180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007639787.gif (1100×850) It is 97% certain that NOAA will still try to claim that other years have been colder in the … Continue reading
Climate Analysis | Remote Sensing Systems