Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Oppenheimer said : “one thing is very clear – the number of very hot days has increased.” What is very clear is that Oppenheimer makes bold claims that are patently false. The frequency of both 90 and 100 degree days … Continue reading
Our nations’ top climate experts tell us that CO2 no longer traps and holds heat in the troposphere, as evidenced by no atmospheric warming in almost 18 years. After trapping the heat, the CO2 molecules now instantly transport it undetected to … Continue reading
US temperatures through May were the coldest on record. 2012 brought great joy to climate alarmists, and 2014 has turned most of them into reality deniers.
A few weeks after the White House declared the end of winter sports due to global warming, Colorado has record snowpack and streamflow. Streamflow on the Poudre is 50% higher than the previous record for the date, and snowpack is 274% of … Continue reading
Papers Past — Auckland Star — 20 April 1912 — WEATHER-WIT.
The Washington Post says that we are in a record drought for major Hurricanes, and that Sandy was not a hurricane at landfall. Sandy was not technically a hurricane at its NJ landfall Atlantic hurricane season begins Sunday: Will record … Continue reading
Another alarmist fantasy kicks the bucket. Arctic alarmists claim that Amundsen took three years to navigate the Northwest Passage because there was too much ice. It turns out that (like almost everything else alarmists say) is incorrect. Amundsen said the Passage … Continue reading