Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Monday
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
Daily Archives: May 1, 2014
This was what the founding fathers intended. Instead we got a wannabee dictator with a pen and a phone Section 1. That all men are by nature equally free and independent and have certain inherent rights, of which, when they enter into a state … Continue reading
GLCFS Products Forty years ago was the peak of the ice age scare, and the lakes were almost ice-free on this date Ice Charts – 1974 Winter / c74may02.jpg
Any political party which would consider nominating another Bush, Clinton or Obama – would have to be completely brain dead and devoid of any ideas. The US is $17.5 trillion in debt, almost all of it accumulated since 1990, and nearly half … Continue reading
On July 4, 1956 Unionville, Maryland received 1.23 inches of rain in one minute. The world’s record.
Moscow revives Red Square May Day parade MOSCOW – Tens of thousands of Russians marched through Red Square on Thursday as part of May Day celebrations in the first such display of Soviet-era-like ceremony since 1991 – the year the … Continue reading
Forty years ago, global cooling caused record rainfall In Africa, drought continues for the sixth consecutive year, adding terribly to the toll of famine victims. During 1972 record rains in parts of the U.S., Pakistan and Japan caused some of … Continue reading