Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
Menicholas on Charles Takes The Bait! gator69 on The Climate Inquisition C… Gail Combs on Freedom Isn’t Free Andy DC on The Climate Inquisition C… Gail Combs on The Climate Inquisition C… Menicholas on Charles Takes The Bait! Andy DC on The Climate Inquisition C… Gail Combs on Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Hi… Andy DC on Implausibly Deniable Propagand… gofer on Freedom Isn’t Free
Daily Archives: May 1, 2014
This was what the founding fathers intended. Instead we got a wannabee dictator with a pen and a phone Section 1. That all men are by nature equally free and independent and have certain inherent rights, of which, when they enter into a state … Continue reading
GLCFS Products Forty years ago was the peak of the ice age scare, and the lakes were almost ice-free on this date Ice Charts – 1974 Winter / c74may02.jpg
Any political party which would consider nominating another Bush, Clinton or Obama – would have to be completely brain dead and devoid of any ideas. The US is $17.5 trillion in debt, almost all of it accumulated since 1990, and nearly half … Continue reading
On July 4, 1956 Unionville, Maryland received 1.23 inches of rain in one minute. The world’s record.
Moscow revives Red Square May Day parade MOSCOW – Tens of thousands of Russians marched through Red Square on Thursday as part of May Day celebrations in the first such display of Soviet-era-like ceremony since 1991 – the year the … Continue reading
Forty years ago, global cooling caused record rainfall In Africa, drought continues for the sixth consecutive year, adding terribly to the toll of famine victims. During 1972 record rains in parts of the U.S., Pakistan and Japan caused some of … Continue reading