Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
TonyP on Strike Six For The Climate… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Climatism on Guardian Tells Us That They Kn… Hifast on A Christmas Gift From Dr. Bill… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Travis Casey on Progression Of Data Tampering… Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol…
Daily Archives: May 4, 2014
Earth Will Cross the Climate Danger Threshold by 2036 – Scientific American
During the 1950’s and early 1960’s, the US averaged one major hurricane strike per year. It has now been nearly nine years since a major (category 3-5) hurricane hit the US. The last one was Wilma in 2005. HURDAT Re-analysis Chronological … Continue reading
The record ice on the Great Lakes agrees with thermometers, before NCDC starts tampering with the thermometer data. Measured data shows that 2014 to date is the coldest year on record in the US.
Since the start of records in 1850, the presidency of Barack Obama has had the lowest frequency of US hurricane strikes of any president. Three hurricanes have hit the US since Obama took office, compared to twenty-six while Grover Cleveland … Continue reading
Twitter / borenbears: Torching records Since 2010, …