Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Shock News : Norwegians Say Mann And Rahmstorf Are Spreading Nonsense
- Latest From The Greenland Meltdown
- No Correction Coming As The NSIDC Big Lie Continues
- Iranian Defector Says Obama/Kerry Are Working For The Iranians
- Learning To Be A Climate Expert
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
robotech master on Shock News : Norwegians Say Ma… kentclizbe on Freedom Isn’t Free sully on Shock News : Norwegians Say Ma… rah on Latest From The Greenland… Gail Combs on Latest From The Greenland… Gail Combs on Latest From The Greenland… rah on Latest From The Greenland… Snowleopard on Latest From The Greenland… Mohatdebos on Shock News : Norwegians Say Ma… Steven Mosher on Freedom Isn’t Free
Daily Archives: May 4, 2014
Earth Will Cross the Climate Danger Threshold by 2036 – Scientific American
During the 1950’s and early 1960’s, the US averaged one major hurricane strike per year. It has now been nearly nine years since a major (category 3-5) hurricane hit the US. The last one was Wilma in 2005. HURDAT Re-analysis Chronological … Continue reading
The record ice on the Great Lakes agrees with thermometers, before NCDC starts tampering with the thermometer data. Measured data shows that 2014 to date is the coldest year on record in the US.
Since the start of records in 1850, the presidency of Barack Obama has had the lowest frequency of US hurricane strikes of any president. Three hurricanes have hit the US since Obama took office, compared to twenty-six while Grover Cleveland … Continue reading
Twitter / borenbears: Torching records Since 2010, …