Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 5, 2014
In 1968, almost two years to the day after accidentally dropping four thermonuclear weapons on Spain, the US accidentally dropped four thermonuclear weapons on Greenland We are from the government, and we are here to help you TimesMachine: January 23, … Continue reading
In 1966, the US accidentally dropped four armed thermonuclear missiles on Spain. Later, when transporting them back to the US, one of the missiles rolled off the boat and into the ocean. The US and Russians then raced to see … Continue reading
In 1967, I remember my school in Los Alamos shaking. Our teacher then calmly told us that it was just a nuclear bomb which had been detonated 80 miles away – to stimulate natural gas production. Project Gasbuggy Seeks A Wider Source of … Continue reading
President Obama is predicting 2 metres of sea level rise this century, in order to frighten people into submitting to his plan to make electricity prices skyrocket. A major U.S. government global warming report due out this week predicts that sea … Continue reading
07 May 1934 – HEAVY DEATH ROLL TORNADO IN ASSAM CALCUTTA, May 5.
The odds of winning the lottery are one in 200 million, yet people win all the time. Does that mean that the world is spiraling out of control? That is the logic being used by alarmists just about every week – … Continue reading
President Obama says that people who don’t believe snow is a thing of the past are flat earthers. One of Obama’s flat earthers is Harrison Schmitt – the only scientist to have set foot on the moon. Dr. Schmitt does not … Continue reading
Climate experts talk about returning to 350 PPM or 300 PPM CO2. That is cowardly. The only way to make America completely safe from bad weather is to return to 0 PPM.
In 1974, climatologists predicted global cooling, erratic weather, and an end to the benign warm climate. Lakeland Ledger – Dec 29, 1974 A prominent MIT meteorologist said that they don’t know what they are talking about and can’t be trusted. Lakeland Ledger … Continue reading
In 1974, climatologists said that global cooling was going to kill us all. Meteorologists at the time said that climatologists don’t know what they are talking about, and aren’t real scientists. TimesMachine: February 2, 1977 – NYTimes.com Fast forward to … Continue reading