Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
gofer on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… 4TimesAYear on The Global Temperature Record… 4TimesAYear on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… William Teach on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… daveburton on Ten Months Since Peter Gleick… domainhack on USGS : Rain Worse Than A Catas… Richard Willson on NOAA Data Tampering – Mu…
Daily Archives: May 5, 2014
In 1968, almost two years to the day after accidentally dropping four thermonuclear weapons on Spain, the US accidentally dropped four thermonuclear weapons on Greenland We are from the government, and we are here to help you TimesMachine: January 23, … Continue reading
In 1966, the US accidentally dropped four armed thermonuclear missiles on Spain. Later, when transporting them back to the US, one of the missiles rolled off the boat and into the ocean. The US and Russians then raced to see … Continue reading
In 1967, I remember my school in Los Alamos shaking. Our teacher then calmly told us that it was just a nuclear bomb which had been detonated 80 miles away – to stimulate natural gas production. Project Gasbuggy Seeks A Wider Source of … Continue reading
President Obama is predicting 2 metres of sea level rise this century, in order to frighten people into submitting to his plan to make electricity prices skyrocket. A major U.S. government global warming report due out this week predicts that sea … Continue reading
07 May 1934 – HEAVY DEATH ROLL TORNADO IN ASSAM CALCUTTA, May 5.
The odds of winning the lottery are one in 200 million, yet people win all the time. Does that mean that the world is spiraling out of control? That is the logic being used by alarmists just about every week – … Continue reading
President Obama says that people who don’t believe snow is a thing of the past are flat earthers. One of Obama’s flat earthers is Harrison Schmitt – the only scientist to have set foot on the moon. Dr. Schmitt does not … Continue reading