Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
gator69 on Global Temperature Record Is A… Gail Combs on Global Temperature Record Is A… Philip Shehan on Global Temperature Record Is A… gator69 on Global Temperature Record Is A… gator69 on Global Temperature Record Is A… gator69 on Global Temperature Record Is A… Philip Shehan on Global Temperature Record Is A… AndyG55 on Global Temperature Record Is A… AndyG55 on Global Temperature Record Is A… AndyG55 on Global Temperature Record Is A…
Daily Archives: May 6, 2014
The White House threatened Americans with a longer growing season today. The changes could … lead to a lengthened growing season in the Midwest … according to the report No doubt the thought of higher productivity and lower food prices scares socialists everywhere, but … Continue reading
In October, 1997, Bill Clinton called Al Roker to the White House to help push global warming alarmism, in an attempt to pass Kyoto. Bill Clinton, Barack Obama weather deja vu The stars of meteorology were aligned as the White … Continue reading
The White House says that heat waves are getting worse in the US, but the data says the exact opposite. Summer maximum temperatures have declined sharply in the US, and are near historic lows.
The White House is claiming that hot spells are becoming more severe and frequent in the US. This is utter nonsense, with no factual basis. The number of 100 degree readings in the US have declined sharply since the 1930’s and … Continue reading
The White House is claiming today Winter storms have increased in frequency and intensity The IPCC says the exact opposite.
The Great Lakes are normally ice-free in May. This year they are still 15 % ice covered, which is 300% of the previous record. 20140505180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007650713.gif (1100×850) NOAA says that many years were colder in the upper midwest, because they tamper … Continue reading