Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
- March 24, 1952
- Yesterday’s Big Lie
- Will NSIDC Set The Record Straight?
omanuel on Eureka! D. Self on Guardian Demonstrates That The… Gail Combs on Eureka! Scottish Sceptic on Collusion Is Independence Disillusioned on Eureka! Robertv on Eureka! Gail Combs on Guardian Demonstrates That The… Gail Combs on Guardian Demonstrates That The… Scott Scarborough on Guardian Demonstrates That The… Morgan Wright on Baffling Them With Bullsh…
Daily Archives: May 6, 2014
The White House threatened Americans with a longer growing season today. The changes could … lead to a lengthened growing season in the Midwest … according to the report No doubt the thought of higher productivity and lower food prices scares socialists everywhere, but … Continue reading
In October, 1997, Bill Clinton called Al Roker to the White House to help push global warming alarmism, in an attempt to pass Kyoto. Bill Clinton, Barack Obama weather deja vu The stars of meteorology were aligned as the White … Continue reading
The White House says that heat waves are getting worse in the US, but the data says the exact opposite. Summer maximum temperatures have declined sharply in the US, and are near historic lows.
The White House is claiming that hot spells are becoming more severe and frequent in the US. This is utter nonsense, with no factual basis. The number of 100 degree readings in the US have declined sharply since the 1930’s and … Continue reading
The White House is claiming today Winter storms have increased in frequency and intensity The IPCC says the exact opposite.
The Great Lakes are normally ice-free in May. This year they are still 15 % ice covered, which is 300% of the previous record. 20140505180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007650713.gif (1100×850) NOAA says that many years were colder in the upper midwest, because they tamper … Continue reading