The White House is claiming that hot spells are becoming more severe and frequent in the US. This is utter nonsense, with no factual basis. The number of 100 degree readings in the US have declined sharply since the 1930’s and are near historical lows.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
I collected a bunch of front page story pictures from the Mainstream Media and NOT ONE shows snow, ice, blizzards, etc. Only hot stuff.
But they don’t dare say ‘global warming’ in ANY of the headlines. Pathetic.
That is exactly what drives readers to seek out alternative sources of information. They couldn’t possibly have timed their marketing blitz worse.
Well, this will keep you employed for a few more decades! 🙂
Except when they inflate readings – like Wichita.
Here’s another they are floating: “Corn producers in Iowa … observing climate change.”
Iowa State shows 30 year yields up 50% for US and 80% for Iowa.
So this is just an outright lie.
There were 4 years in the 1930’s with major (over 20%) reductions of the Iowa corn crop due to heat and drought. Two years during the 1980’s. Only one during the last 25 years (2012). These people are totally oblivious to the facts.
And another you find in the press report on this: “Vermont maple syrup producers…experiencing climate change”
Vermontmaple.org shows production up sharply and steadily since the 70s. The title of the article is amazingly in contrast: 2013 VERMONT MAPLE CROP LARGEST IN DECADES
So that is a just a lie too.
“The 2014 National Climate Assessment will be released Tuesday and will be the focus of Obama’s interviews.
“Today” show weather forecaster Al Roker will be among those interviewing Obama on this year’s report, which is expected to look at the number of extreme weather events and their connection to climate change, among other data.”
The new North Korea ? Maybe you should start practising ‘Heil Obama’ .
Well that’s what was meant by Hope and Change
The ordinary Jane and Joe have no hope and no change in their purse.
What friggin’ hot spells are they imagining? It’s almost 20 degrees below normal out here in the desert Southwest today. It has been the coldest March, April, and now May since 1990. The only thing that’s becoming more frequent and severe is the display of ideological stupidity from these clowns (my apology to the profession).