Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- It Must Have Been Spring – But It’s Over Now
- Susanna’s Question Answered
- Russia Sells Missiles To Iran – Kerry Heads To The Arctic
- Excellent News From Earth Day
- My Washington Journal
- Scientists Solve The Solar Energy Storage Problem
- Failed Billionaires
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
- “You Can’t Have Your Own Set Of Facts”
- The Death Spiral Flatlines
darrylb on Hot Days Are A Thing Of The Pa… scizzorbill on It Must Have Been Spring… gator69 on Russia Sells Missiles To Iran… Jon Lonergan on Susanna’s Question Answe… mwhite on Russia Sells Missiles To Iran… Disillusioned on Climate Scientists Recycling T… gator69 on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… Andy Oz on NCDC Hiding The Decline In US… gator69 on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… ren on My Washington Journal
Daily Archives: May 7, 2014
President Obama predicts seven feet of sea level rise by 2100. This might seem slightly aggressive, but is toned way down from previous Democrats who predicted 10 feet of sea level rise and seven degrees warming by 2000. Daniel Patrick Moynihan Warned … Continue reading
BORG: Why do you resist us? CRUSHER: Because we don’t want to live the way you do. BORG: Here it is quiet. There are no other voices.
President Obama Unveils The Secret Ingredient Behind His Plan To End Billions Of Years Of Bad Weather
Harry Reid blames all the world’s problems on Cliven Bundy and the Koch Brothers Charles and David Koch are one of the “main causes” of climate change, charged Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid on the Senate floor. “While the Koch … Continue reading
Heat has been diving undetected to the bottom of the ocean, at a rate of millions of nuclear bombs per day. This missing heat at the bottom of the sea, shares a strange tele-connection with the troposphere (through the ethers) which causes … Continue reading
People write business plans outlaying ideas, costs, benefits, resources, and expected return on investment. Obama’s climate plan doesn’t do any of these things. It is simply based on the idea that unilateral punitive action against the American people will somehow … Continue reading