Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Egyptian Press Identifies Barack Obama As A Complete Moron
- My Shocking Undercover CO2 Investigation
- Visualizing How The White House Is Defrauding You About Precipitation
- No, The Polar Ice Caps Are Not Disappearing Katherine
- Imaginary Climate Change In Texas
- Poisoned Weather In 1991
- Understanding “Unprecedented”
- Texas Hit By Unprecedented Hypestorms!
- Blaming White People Matters
- Reader Quiz
- What Is The Fastest Way For An Official To Make A Fool Out Of Himself?
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
- “Texas Hot And Dry For The Rest Of The Century”
- Four Years Into The Joe Romm Permanent Drought
- Climate Alarmists – The Ultimate Snake Oil Salesmen
- National Security
- Memorial Day Temperatures In Fort Collins Plummeting
- Comparing 1975 National Academy Of Sciences To 2015 GISS
- Desperate Lies From From Desperate Religious Fanatics
- Democrats Demonstrate Their Depravity On Memorial Day
- Eleven More Climate Change Victims
- One Month Since Katherine Hayhoe Discussed The Desertification Of Texas
- Halliburton Did This
- Facing The Colorado Permanent Drought
Daily Archives: May 7, 2014
President Obama predicts seven feet of sea level rise by 2100. This might seem slightly aggressive, but is toned way down from previous Democrats who predicted 10 feet of sea level rise and seven degrees warming by 2000. Daniel Patrick Moynihan Warned … Continue reading
BORG: Why do you resist us? CRUSHER: Because we don’t want to live the way you do. BORG: Here it is quiet. There are no other voices.
President Obama Unveils The Secret Ingredient Behind His Plan To End Billions Of Years Of Bad Weather
Harry Reid blames all the world’s problems on Cliven Bundy and the Koch Brothers Charles and David Koch are one of the “main causes” of climate change, charged Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid on the Senate floor. “While the Koch … Continue reading
Heat has been diving undetected to the bottom of the ocean, at a rate of millions of nuclear bombs per day. This missing heat at the bottom of the sea, shares a strange tele-connection with the troposphere (through the ethers) which causes … Continue reading
People write business plans outlaying ideas, costs, benefits, resources, and expected return on investment. Obama’s climate plan doesn’t do any of these things. It is simply based on the idea that unilateral punitive action against the American people will somehow … Continue reading