Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
- March 24, 1952
- Yesterday’s Big Lie
- Will NSIDC Set The Record Straight?
- Useful Idiot Of The Month
- We Haven’t Always Had Such A Nice Climate
- Tom Steyer’s Communications Director Was Very Excited About Censorship
Colorado Wellington on Breaking : Top Climate Story O… gator69 on Time For Adjustments gator69 on If Obama Was Working Against T… ren on Time For Adjustments ren on Time For Adjustments Chris Barron on Time For Adjustments Gail Combs on Breaking : Top Climate Story O… Chris Barron on Time For Adjustments Mike D on If Obama Was Working Against T… Chris Barron on Breaking : Top Climate Story O…
Daily Archives: May 7, 2014
President Obama predicts seven feet of sea level rise by 2100. This might seem slightly aggressive, but is toned way down from previous Democrats who predicted 10 feet of sea level rise and seven degrees warming by 2000. Daniel Patrick Moynihan Warned … Continue reading
BORG: Why do you resist us? CRUSHER: Because we don’t want to live the way you do. BORG: Here it is quiet. There are no other voices.
President Obama Unveils The Secret Ingredient Behind His Plan To End Billions Of Years Of Bad Weather
Harry Reid blames all the world’s problems on Cliven Bundy and the Koch Brothers Charles and David Koch are one of the “main causes” of climate change, charged Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid on the Senate floor. “While the Koch … Continue reading
Heat has been diving undetected to the bottom of the ocean, at a rate of millions of nuclear bombs per day. This missing heat at the bottom of the sea, shares a strange tele-connection with the troposphere (through the ethers) which causes … Continue reading
People write business plans outlaying ideas, costs, benefits, resources, and expected return on investment. Obama’s climate plan doesn’t do any of these things. It is simply based on the idea that unilateral punitive action against the American people will somehow … Continue reading