Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 7, 2014
Many weather forecasters do “on this day in history” segments, describing past extreme weather events. Nothing is more effective at disrupting White House climate propaganda. On this day in 1840, Natchez, Mississippi was destroyed by a tornado which killed 340 … Continue reading
Many people believe that Earth experiences cycles of day and night, operating every 24 hours. A new paper by Kom Tarl shows conclusively that this belief is based on a time of observation bias error. Observers who correctly take their … Continue reading
In January it was -20F here. A couple of days ago it was 80F. If this trend continues, we will reach the boiling point by December. President Obama says that Americans can see global warming from their house.
You really can’t make up mendacity like the people who write for the Guardian.
The White House is using pictures of mud cracks in California to scare people into giving up low cost energy and energy security. Here is the same picture from eighty years ago in England. (Alarmists currently blame rain in England on global warming.) … Continue reading
I see all kinds of brilliant comments from conservative politicians and journalists today Yes, the climate is changing, but we don’t know if it is man made Obama is using the increase in extreme weather as an excuse to wage war … Continue reading
The White House released their state of the climate report today, saying that global warming was going to cause floods, famines, extreme weather, and will kill us all. This comes almost exactly 40 years after the government wrote a state of … Continue reading