Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 8, 2014
President Obama waited for a hot day at the end of June last year, to call an outdoor press conference and sweat on camera. His purpose apparently was to convince people that it never used to get hot in D.C. during … Continue reading
President Obama says we are burning up and dying of thirst in Colorado. Gaia has different plans. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
Since I added the donation button three days ago, the expressions of verbal and financial support I have received have been tremendous. It makes me feel that the thousands of hours I put into this research are appreciated. There aren’t any big … Continue reading
In 1978, government experts said the exact opposite of everything government experts say now. There wasn’t enough data to make conclusions about the southern hemisphere. Government scientists now just make up southern hemisphere data, and report it to 0.01 or … Continue reading
About 20 years ago when Al Gore became VP, the government largely quit funding climate skeptics. Huge amounts of money were poured into grants for scientists willing to tow the line of global warming alarmism. When the President and Secretary of … Continue reading
Global sea ice area is expanding rapidly, and is nearing a record high for early May. It is currently the second highest on record for the date, and the highest in 32 years. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008
Two inch rainfalls peaked around 1900, and again in the 1990’s. The pattern is an oscillation, not a linear trend. On a side note, we had more than an inch of rain yesterday, yet the Fort Collins weather station reported … Continue reading
There is no question that government environmental regulations passed during the 1960’s and 1970’s were essential and very helpful. Our groundwater was being wrecked by dumping of toxic chemicals. The air was filthy The Cuyahoga River used to catch on … Continue reading
Global sea ice area is near a record high for the date Antarctic sea ice area is at a record high for the date No global warming for almost two decades Last two years were the quietest on record for … Continue reading