Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: May 8, 2014
President Obama waited for a hot day at the end of June last year, to call an outdoor press conference and sweat on camera. His purpose apparently was to convince people that it never used to get hot in D.C. during … Continue reading
President Obama says we are burning up and dying of thirst in Colorado. Gaia has different plans. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
Since I added the donation button three days ago, the expressions of verbal and financial support I have received have been tremendous. It makes me feel that the thousands of hours I put into this research are appreciated. There aren’t any big … Continue reading
In 1978, government experts said the exact opposite of everything government experts say now. There wasn’t enough data to make conclusions about the southern hemisphere. Government scientists now just make up southern hemisphere data, and report it to 0.01 or … Continue reading
About 20 years ago when Al Gore became VP, the government largely quit funding climate skeptics. Huge amounts of money were poured into grants for scientists willing to tow the line of global warming alarmism. When the President and Secretary of … Continue reading
Global sea ice area is expanding rapidly, and is nearing a record high for early May. It is currently the second highest on record for the date, and the highest in 32 years. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008