The White House claims that 2012 was the “hottest year on record in the US” based on mild winter/spring temperatures. In fact, summer afternoon temperatures were only 16th hottest, and were much cooler than the 1930’s. They of course didn’t discuss the record cold in 2014, or the summer of 2013 – which was one of the coolest on record.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- All US Warming, And Almost Half Of The Data, Is Fake
- NASA Goes Double Or Nothing On Their Data Tampering
- Living The Green Dream In Boulder
- It Only Takes One Progressive To Destroy A Community
- Reader Quiz : Which Way Is My Train Moving?
- 50% Of Reported Global Warming Is Due To Post 1999 Data Tampering
- Gavin Takes Climate Cynicism To An Entirely New Level
- Saving Manhattan!
- Count Me In With The 97% Consensus
- Eminent Scientists Warn Earth Is Drying Up – Martian Style Irrigation Systems Needed
- NSIDC Demonstrates How To Construct An Arctic Ice Scam
- Sea Level Idiocy At National Geographic
- Bill Gray’s Birthday
- National Geographic Weren’t Always MWP Deniers
- USGS Says No Linkage Between Flooding And CO2
- Alaskan Glaciers Retreated Eleven Feet Per Day From 1894 To 1907
- More Smoking Guns Of Fraud At NASA
- You Simply Aren’t Qualified To Question Eminent Scientists
- Why You Should Be Worried About Declining Journalism At The Washington Post
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its Record Growth
- Today’s Climate Moron Of The Day : Andrew Cuomo
- Final Joaquin Scorecard
- Glaciers Don’t Lie, But Government Scientists Do
- Latest World Class Fraud From The Climate Criminals
- The Chattering Climate Morons
shempus on It Only Takes One Progressive… Canadian Climate Guy on All US Warming, And Almost Hal… roaldjlarsen on All US Warming, And Almost Hal… roaldjlarsen on All US Warming, And Almost Hal… Steve Case on All US Warming, And Almost Hal… henryp on All US Warming, And Almost Hal… sfx2020 on All US Warming, And Almost Hal… Climate Is Cyclical on Bill Gray’s Birthday Gail Combs on All US Warming, And Almost Hal… weatherguru on All US Warming, And Almost Hal…