Climate experts say the Arctic is in a “death spiral.” More rational people might say that Arctic ice area is right about where it was 10 years ago.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Children just aren’t going to know what a death spiral is.
How crack government scientists brains work!
Easy: it is when ice skaters spin a woman around in a spiral until her head hangs right over the ice with her looking up at the guy doing this.
Not so much a spiral as a timely helix, which when taken with the Antarctic, IMO makes the double helix of global ice.
You are looking at it from the side, kind of like our view of the Milky Way. There is a consensus you know.
To me, it looks like a classic double bottom and that the market will rally once we break through the neckline (at about 0).
Back in 2010 we got this breathtaking report from the front-lines of Man-Made Global-Warming Catastrophe:
The carbon dioxide emissions from burning fossil fuels have melted the Arctic sea ice to its lowest volume since before the rise of human civilisation, dangerously upsetting the energy balance of the entire planet, climate scientists are reporting.
Mark Serraze US Government top level scientist puts it in grim perspective:
“The Arctic sea ice has reached its four lowest summer extents (area covered) in the last four years,” said Mark Serreze, director of the National Snow and Ice Data Center in the U.S. city of Boulder, Colorado.
The volume – extent and thickness – of ice left in the Arctic likely reached the lowest ever level this month, Serreze told IPS.
“I stand by my previous statements that the Arctic summer sea ice cover is in a death spiral. It’s not going to recover,” he said.
Read all about it here: http://www.ipsnews.net/2010/09/arctic-ice-in-death-spiral/
Yeah. People really did think stuff like that. Many still do. Pretty weird.
If they looked at above graph of Cryosphere Today,
with an unbiased mind they’d see that except for the outliers minimums of 2007 and 2012, all other years since 2008 already indicate some recovery of the ice during the winter, reaching the average around May in 2010 and 2012, and in 2013 a good recovery also in the summer.
This year we’ve been a bit below 2013 due to increased solar radiations (IMO), but the MYI is so well positioned that the oscillations of the anomalies have not been so strong as in previous years, and there is a chance of another good ice extent this summer as it happened last year
The carbon traders would call that a dead cat bounce.