Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: May 12, 2014
Today’s scare of the day is that Antarctica is going to collapse and drown us all – in about 1,000 years. Scientists told exactly the same story in 1922 29 Apr 1922 – ANOTHER FLOOD
North Koreans are already enjoying the Obama low CO2, government planned economy.
Burning natural gas produces half as much CO2 as coal. The US has about 500 coal fired power plants. If Obama shut them all down, and they were replaced by gas power plants, that would reduce the amount of CO2 … Continue reading
The world’s leading polar experts (including Al Gore) based their Arctic knowledge around two carefully cherry picked dates in 2007 and 2012.
If sea level rose 50 feet, there wouldn’t be very many Democrats left Since people arrived in America 20,000 years ago, sea level has risen 400 feet.
The first ship through the St. Lawrence Seaway was more than a month later than the previous record. First saltie needs help through the ice | River Towns h/t to Bob Koss NOAA says many years were colder in that region, … Continue reading
Experts tell us that Antarctica is collapsing and raising sea levels drastically. The San Francisco Bay has seen zero sea level rise in 75 years. Data and Station Information for ALAMEDA (NAVAL AIR STATION) The Ross Ice Shelf retreated … Continue reading
Experts say that global warming reduces spring snow cover. It isn’t happening. http://climate.rutgers.edu/snowcover/table_area.php?ui_set=0&ui_sort=1
The Argus-Press – Jun 24, 2008 The Argus-Press – Google News Archive Search
Lawrence Journal-World – Sep 13, 2008