Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 12, 2014
In the late 19th century, winter in Fort Collins ended by mid-April. Now we get snow into May. Climate experts say that Colorado skiing is doomed and that snow is a thing of the past.
Through May 11, this year is the coldest year on record in the US. The gap between 2014 and the next coldest is likely to widen over the next week.
6. Alaska is becoming unrecognizable. Nowhere is global warming more stark than in our only Arctic state. Temperatures there have increased much more than the national average: 3 degrees Fahrenheit since 1949, or “double the rest of the country.” The … Continue reading
We have been inundated with rain and snow this month in Fort Collins, at least two to three inches of precipitation so far and everything is getting flooded. The official Fort Collins weather station at CSU shows zero precipitation for … Continue reading
The green religion offers only guilt. You are wrecking the planet, and the only thing you can do is make token hopeless gestures with no chance of success, and no benchmarks to even measure success by. After a while, the … Continue reading
I have three machines I use to access GHCN data Windows 7 – connected by Ethernet 600 Mbps Mac – connected by Wifi 600 Mbps Cheap Windows 8 laptop – connected by Wifi 1,500 Mbps All connected to the same … Continue reading
COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
“Watch out for false prophets. They come to like lambs but inwardly they are ferocious wolves” (Matthew 7:15) Now we have an entire army of progressives claiming that they can see the future. Climate Change Is About To Hit Your Pocketbook… … Continue reading
It looks and feels like January here.
October to April temperatures were third coldest on record in the US, and coldest in 102 years.