Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: May 14, 2014
New Peer Reviewed Study : Atlantic Ocean No Longer Part Of The Earth
Tropical cyclones worldwide are moving out of the tropics and more toward the poles and generally larger populations, likely because of global warming, a surprising new study finds. Atlantic hurricanes, however, don’t follow this trend. Study: Tropical cyclones migrating out … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments
Great Prophets Are Permitted To Make Stupid Stuff Up
Obama making up numbers and spewing meaningless statistics last summer Midwest farms were parched by the worst drought since the Dust Bowl, and then drenched by the wettest spring on record. Total BS Western wildfires scorched an area larger than … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 17 Comments
Snow Free Mountains Are A Thing Of The Past
We have 150% of normal snowpack here along the northern Front Range of Colorado, and rivers and reservoirs are already up to their banks. Government climate experts warned a few weeks ago that Colorado skiing is doomed.
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
Preparing For Dramatic Climate Change
I’m preparing for dramatic climate change this afternoon, expecting to see a large increase in humidity over the next four days. I am packing away my Colorado road bike and getting out my Maryland hybrid bike (steep hills and rough … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
Mid-May Great Lakes Ice Obliterates The Old Record
May 14 Great lakes ice cover is 300% of the previous record. 20140512180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007661848.gif (1100×850) The White House says the US is experiencing unprecedented heat.
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
Gavin Continues To Diverge From Reality
GISS shows April as 2nd warmest on record globally. Satellite data shows April as 11th warmest since 1979, and just above the median (red line below.) GISS is diverging from RSS at a rate much faster than the GISS claimed trend. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments
NCDC Wins The Stanley Cup
There has been no measured US warming in April since the start of records in 1895, so NCDC makes a hockey stick of adjustments to US April temperatures. Government policy demands warming, and if the present refuses to get warmer, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
Arctic Doing A Repeat Of Last Year?
Last year, Arctic temperatures dropped below normal in Mid-May and stayed below normal through the summer. This ruined Reggie’s summer. It looks like we may have a repeat in the works. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 27 Comments
Looking Bleak In The Arctic
Alarmists had a moment of excitement this week, when southerly winds pushed the ice out of the Bering Sea, and into the Chukchi Sea. The bad news for them is that these winds thickened the ice in the Chukchi Sea to … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 23 Comments