Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: May 14, 2014
Tropical cyclones worldwide are moving out of the tropics and more toward the poles and generally larger populations, likely because of global warming, a surprising new study finds. Atlantic hurricanes, however, don’t follow this trend. Study: Tropical cyclones migrating out … Continue reading
Obama making up numbers and spewing meaningless statistics last summer Midwest farms were parched by the worst drought since the Dust Bowl, and then drenched by the wettest spring on record. Total BS Western wildfires scorched an area larger than … Continue reading
We have 150% of normal snowpack here along the northern Front Range of Colorado, and rivers and reservoirs are already up to their banks. Government climate experts warned a few weeks ago that Colorado skiing is doomed.
I’m preparing for dramatic climate change this afternoon, expecting to see a large increase in humidity over the next four days. I am packing away my Colorado road bike and getting out my Maryland hybrid bike (steep hills and rough … Continue reading
May 14 Great lakes ice cover is 300% of the previous record. 20140512180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007661848.gif (1100×850) The White House says the US is experiencing unprecedented heat.
GISS shows April as 2nd warmest on record globally. Satellite data shows April as 11th warmest since 1979, and just above the median (red line below.) GISS is diverging from RSS at a rate much faster than the GISS claimed trend. … Continue reading
There has been no measured US warming in April since the start of records in 1895, so NCDC makes a hockey stick of adjustments to US April temperatures. Government policy demands warming, and if the present refuses to get warmer, … Continue reading
Last year, Arctic temperatures dropped below normal in Mid-May and stayed below normal through the summer. This ruined Reggie’s summer. It looks like we may have a repeat in the works. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks … Continue reading