Looking Bleak In The Arctic

Alarmists had a moment of excitement this week, when southerly winds pushed the ice out of the Bering Sea, and into the Chukchi Sea.

The bad news for them is that these winds thickened the ice in the Chukchi Sea to 2.5+ metres.

ictn2014051318_2014051400_039_arcticictn.001

ictn2014051318_2014051400_039_arcticictn.001.gif (740×666)

About stevengoddard

Just having fun
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Looking Bleak In The Arctic

  1. Andy DC says:

    Reggie needs to get to work with his blowtorch.

    • Shazaam says:

      Alas, while Reggie has had a year to improve the Brawndo-fueled Blowhard Blowtorch from Hell.

      The increase in the total mass of the Arctic ice might well mean Reggie will pack it in early this season and go home with his tail between his legs…..

      • Andy Oz says:

        But the 2014 women’s arctic swim relay will need Reggie’s blowtorch?! Without it they have no hope…..

  2. Andy Oz says:

    I read that one too. “Bering sea ice melts away suddenly because of global warming!”
    Meanwhile Global Sea Ice is close to record highs. It’s the old magician’s or pick pockets trick of distracting the “mark” from what is really happening.

    • Mike says:

      That’s a good example of cherry-picking. Blame it on “global warming”, when a small part of the arctic has less ice than normal, and ignore these big areas, especially in the antarctic, in which the ice is well above normal!

    • Ernest Bush says:

      but…but, according to NASA the Antarctic ice sheet is melting and is going to raise the sea level another 3 feet by the end of this century and that it is unstoppable. Of course, if we give them all of our money and live like cavemen they may be able to slow it down, they say. Tells me all I need to know right there.

      • Andy Oz says:

        And it’s melting from underneath. Where you can’t see it, measure it or disprove what NASA made up. You just gotta have faith in scientific sociopaths.

  3. ccglea says:

    Isn’t Artic Ice more dependent on wind variables than temperature?

    • Andy says:

      Arctic ice what? Colour? Salinity ?

      Looking at your question i guess you want the answer to be YES

      So yes.

      It is

      Andy

  4. Morgan says:

    The fact that warmists cheer warming and melting ice, and feel upset over cooling and growing ice, is 97% proof that they are lying. The other 3% is because they might be sadistic and want everybody to die.

    • Andy says:

      Cooling ice?

      That’s a scientific novelty! You managed to mix up both size and temperature in one sentence.

      Welll done !

      Andy

  5. slimething says:

    Why doesn’t Reggie post here anymore? Has he been banned?

    • Ernest Bush says:

      Steve got tired of his garbage rants and outright lies and banned him. It was a relief to the rest of us.

      • There Is No Substitute for Victory. says:

        Aw life is no fun without Reggie and his 1/4 anus ideas to kick around!!!
        A whole complete half is giving Reggie to much credit by 100%

  6. Andy says:

    I’m not sure what good or bad means, surely this is putting an anthropomorphic spin on it to prove a human point? Or argument.

    It’s too early to tell how things will go at the moment.

    Andy

  7. NorthDakotamountainman says:

    Could someone give a link to this Reggie guy cuz he features in a lot of comments.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s