Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: May 15, 2014
Satellite data provides continuous high resolution temperature information across almost all regions of the Earth, and across all the layers of the atmosphere. By contrast, surface data provides spotty low-resolution data which is UHI contaminated, tampered with, and scientists say suffers severely … Continue reading
22 Aug 1950 – RAGING FOREST FIRE THREATENS FOUR U.S. TOWNS SAN…
Looks like someone at GISS picked the wrong color crayon east of Argentina.
Climate scientists choose to use whatever data brings in funding. With temperature, they use UHI contaminated tampered surface data – and ignore much more accurate satellite data which shows no warming. With sea level, they use tampered satellite data – … Continue reading
Gavin made up a fake 4-8 degree April anomaly across a region of Siberia and the Arctic where he had no data. Note the green circle. Now compare vs. the green circle in satellite data, which was actually measured. Gavin missed … Continue reading
The US midwest has only had four years when temperatures averaged below freezing through mid-May. This year breaks the previous record by nearly a full degree.
It took nearly 70 years after Wegener proposed Continental Drift, for the consensus to accept that land can move.
One of the standard progressive responses to historical newspaper articles and photographs which disprove White House claims, is that they can’t be trusted because they are “old.” By definition, history is old. There are good reasons why the White House doesn’t want … Continue reading
The animation below compares 1871 sea level in La Jolla, California vs. a recent high tide picture. https://www.sandiegohistory.org/timeline/images/80-2860.jpg http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/da/090207-LaJollaCove.jpg