Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 15, 2014
On Tuesday’s All In, host Chris Hayes and his guests tackled a chilling and politically loaded subject: which beliefs should disqualify someone from holding public office. Among other things, the group decided that global warming “denialism,”… should put a politician … Continue reading
Sea level may not be affecting California, but what about the Maldives? They are so concerned about rising oceans, that they are building a new airport on the beach. exclusive_designs_for_new_airport_unveiled
Anthony Watts reported yesterday that Jerry Brown is worried about LAX drowning, as it is only 125 feet above sea level. But what about SFO, which is only 10 feet or so above the Bay? At current rates of sea … Continue reading
After learning of the failure of their current climate models, the CIMP5 modeling team attempts to regroup.
We need to put our best minds together to figure out how to stop this! Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing – Edmund Burke
Ten years ago, Gavin said temperatures in Antarctica had “decreased significantly.” Shindell and Schmidt 2004 While most of the Earth warmed rapidly during recent decades, surface temperatures decreased significantly over most of Antarctica. Pubs.GISS: Abstract of Shindell and Schmidt 2004 … Continue reading