Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: May 17, 2014
Your choice of fashionable apparel.
In 1991, Al Sharpton led a group of marchers in Brooklyn, who were chanting “Kill the Jews” Yesterday, the NAACP named him person of the year.
The atmosphere refuses to comply with global warming theory, so climate experts have hypothesized about a mysterious connection between 0.0001 mole fraction Mann-made CO2, and imaginary deep ocean currents of warm water – which warmed without the heat being transmitted … Continue reading
As I approach age 60, I can’t remember a single year when the government didn’t attempt to frighten the citizenry over some imaginary problem. President Johnson told us that the North Vietnamese were going to invade the US, after taking … Continue reading
President Barack Obama believes that he can alter undersea currents around Antarctica, by making US electricity unaffordable for poor and elderly people.
In actual science, people throw out outliers. But in government climate science they base their entire theory around two carefully cherry picked outliers. iphone.anomaly.arctic.png (512×412)