Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 19, 2014
Alarmists can’t understand why skeptics want to see the planet destroyed. Skeptics can’t understand why alarmists allow themselves to be useful idiots for unscrupulous politicians who have demonstrated repeatedly that no lie is too big, and that they are willing to … Continue reading
Nobel Laureate Al Gore predicted in his acceptance speech, that the Arctic will be ice-free in just over 12 weeks. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
‘There is something fascinating about science. One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture out of such a trifling investment of fact.’
My ferocious dogs were recently seen guarding Mark Twain’s home in Hannibal, Missouri Note Tom Sawyer’s fence. Becky Thatcher’s house is across the street. Mark Twain grew up in spectacular spot, one block from the Mississippi River and surrounded by … Continue reading