Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 22, 2014
The big White House push this week is to convince people that rising sea level due to Mann-made CO2 is going to come drown them. Let’s test that theory out. The graph below plots Manhattan sea level vs atmospheric CO2. When … Continue reading
TimesMachine: October 29, 1902 – NYTimes.com
Academics can always find a few dozen peers to sign off on a study saying that the moon is made of green cheese. If a bridge collapses or a microprocessor doesn’t work, no engineer would be stupid enough to claim that he had … Continue reading
I was listening to the mayor of Hoboken on NPR this morning, saying how it never used to rain hard there before “climate change.” She is on Obama’s climate change task force, because she is hysterical and has absolutely no … Continue reading
I’m just back from a beautiful hike in the forest, and was thinking about how none of those trees would still be there if it weren’t for an abundant supply of fossil fuels. Once Obama kills off the coal industry, the … Continue reading