Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: May 24, 2014
97% of experts predicted that Madrid would bring home a championship trophy. The other 3% predicted that global warming would disrupt the match.
President Barack Obama says he doesn’t have time to debate flat-earthers like Freeman Dyson, but the president does believe that global warming is making it cold in Chicago.
Spring runoff hasn’t even started yet from the high country, and the Poudre River is already approaching record depths for the date. USGS Current Conditions for USGS 06752260 CACHE LA POUDRE RIVER AT FORT COLLINS, CO Climate experts say that … Continue reading
During his 2007 Nobel prize acceptance speech, Al Gore predicted an ice-free Arctic in 2014. Earth only has ice for 100 more days. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut But first he needs to melt the ice off the … Continue reading
In 2007, the world’s leading experts told us that the Arctic was going to melt very quickly sites.fas.harvard.edu/~scia30/2008/SOURCEBOOK/2007_Maslanik_GRL.pdf The green circle below shows the date when they made their brilliant forecast. iphone.anomaly.arctic.png (512×412)
In 2008, Obama promised to make the VA “the leader in national health care reform” Now he says he knows nothing about what goes on with VA health care, and blames other people for the VA health care problems. Veterans | … Continue reading
May 23, 2014 at 6:29 pm Sea Ice News Volume 5 #2 – NOAA forecasts above normal Arctic ice extent for summer 2014 | Watts Up With That? Perhaps my comment was rejected because it included a link to that … Continue reading
The heat and drought in the US during 1934 blew away all records, but it wasn’t just in the US – it was all over the world. Antarctica had their record warmest winter temperatures too. TimesMachine: June 6, 1934 – NYTimes.com … Continue reading
Illinois was a little cooler than Wisconsin 80 years ago. It was only 107 degrees on Memorial Day weekend, 1934 – compared to 109F in Wisconsin.
It took decades to train progressives to hate themselves enough to eagerly elect someone who despises them, and wants to see them punished.