Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 25, 2014
NOAA claims that April was the warmest on record globally. April also saw the third highest global sea ice area since 1979, and the highest April Great Lakes ice coverage on record. Satellite data did not even remotely corroborate NOAA’s … Continue reading
The world’s leading climatologist – James Hansen forecast that Antarctica would see peak sea ice loss, but Antarctic sea ice has been above normal every day for the past 30 months. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.south.anom.1979-2008 http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/effects/downloads/Challenge_chapter2.pdf
Children used to be taught that their role in life was to be a farmer, doctor, lawyer, businessman, etc. Now the schools teach children that their job is to either save the planet, or get on the government dole and … Continue reading
I worked for many years designing microprocessors. I very likely designed parts of the microprocessor in your computer, Playstation and X-Box. In the microprocessor design business, companies hire large teams of verification engineers, whose job it is to find faults with the design. These … Continue reading
Wanted: a breed of chicken that can survive crippling heatwaves | Business | The Observer US heatwaves peaked in the 1930’s and have been declining for 80 years. There is not one shred of evidence to support the idea that … Continue reading
I may be the only white resident of my apartment complex in Maryland. Even my dogs are black. I was just taking them for an early morning walk on the normally deserted trails around Columbia, Maryland when I encountered a white man … Continue reading
Leading government and academic experts have warned that Colorado is having a permanent drought, due to an increase of 0.0001 mole fraction CO2 over the past century. These experts tell us that global warming has wrecked Colorado skiing and has … Continue reading