Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: May 31, 2014
One Thing Is Very Clear – Michael Oppenheimer Lied To The House Science Committee
Oppenheimer said : “one thing is very clear – the number of very hot days has increased.” What is very clear is that Oppenheimer makes bold claims that are patently false. The frequency of both 90 and 100 degree days … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 27 Comments
CO2 Traps Heat And Instantly Transports It To The Bottom Of The Sea
Our nations’ top climate experts tell us that CO2 no longer traps and holds heat in the troposphere, as evidenced by no atmospheric warming in almost 18 years. After trapping the heat, the CO2 molecules now instantly transport it undetected to … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 35 Comments
First Five Months Of 2014 Coldest On Record In The US
US temperatures through May were the coldest on record. 2012 brought great joy to climate alarmists, and 2014 has turned most of them into reality deniers.
Posted in Uncategorized 14 Comments
Gaia Objects To The White House Climate Report
A few weeks after the White House declared the end of winter sports due to global warming, Colorado has record snowpack and streamflow. Streamflow on the Poudre is 50% higher than the previous record for the date, and snowpack is 274% of … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 18 Comments
1912 : “Weather Is Like Government – Always Wrong”
Papers Past — Auckland Star — 20 April 1912 — WEATHER-WIT.
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
Washington Post Says Sandy Was Not A Hurricane
The Washington Post says that we are in a record drought for major Hurricanes, and that Sandy was not a hurricane at landfall. Sandy was not technically a hurricane at its NJ landfall Atlantic hurricane season begins Sunday: Will record … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 16 Comments
Northwest Passage Was Open In 1903
Another alarmist fantasy kicks the bucket. Arctic alarmists claim that Amundsen took three years to navigate the Northwest Passage because there was too much ice. It turns out that (like almost everything else alarmists say) is incorrect. Amundsen said the Passage … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
Obama Rearranges The Furniture On The Titanic
Obama pointed the ship towards an iceberg six years ago, and ordered full steam ahead. Now that it is sinking, he is firing the crew who followed his orders.
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
My Position On Climate Change
Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs After a decade of research, I have concluded that people claiming that the globe is warming, the climate is getting more extreme, sea level rise is accelerating, and the poles are melting – come in … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 25 Comments
War Is Peace, Mild Is Extreme
The Orwellian NOAA, says that the very mild winter of 2012 in the US (which had almost no extremes) was more extreme than the very cold winter of 2014. U.S. Climate Extremes Index (CEI) | Extremes | National Climatic Data … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 13 Comments