Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- No Change In The Frequency Of Hot Days In France
- Are Our Leaders Finally Getting Serious About Stopping Imaginary Global Warming?
- Book Your Northwest Passage Cruise For Only $25,000
- Bill Gray : Biggest El Nino Since 1998
- July 1907 Heatwave Killed Dozens Of People And Horses In Philadelphia
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues At Highest Extent Since 2005
- Dr. Bill Gray Responds To Pope Francis
- White House Demonstrates That They Are Complete Morons – Once Again
- Hispanic Leaders Angry Don Trump Said Many Illegal Aliens Are Criminals
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Approaching Highest Extent Since At Least 2004
- Polar Bears Granted A Reprieve
- All Lies, All The Time
- Increasing Is Decreasing
- July 1896 Heatwave Killed Birds
- Bill Gates Says The Cost Of Switching To Wind And Solar Would Be “Beyond Astronomical”
- Arctic To Be Ice-Free By July 1
- My St Francis Epiphany
- Today’s Climate Morons
- The Rhone Glacier Then And Now
- Glaciers Shrank Thousands Of Feet Before 1902
- There Are No Qualified Atmospheric Scientists In Texas
- US Climate Getting Less Extreme
- The Symptoms Of Global Warming And Global Cooling Are Identical
- Forest Fires Were Much More Common During The Little Ice Age
- Another Smoking Gun Of Incompetence By Climate Scientists
gator69 on Hispanic Leaders Angry Don Tru… Phillippe Jones on Are Our Leaders Finally Gettin… Gail Combs on Hispanic Leaders Angry Don Tru… Phillippe Jones on No Change In The Frequency Of… gator69 on Hispanic Leaders Angry Don Tru… Gail Combs on Hispanic Leaders Angry Don Tru… gator69 on Hispanic Leaders Angry Don Tru… Gail Combs on Hispanic Leaders Angry Don Tru… Dougmanxx on Hispanic Leaders Angry Don Tru… Gail Combs on Are Our Leaders Finally Gettin…
Monthly Archives: June 2014
I’m stuck in the office all day, and the Mexican web site I was watching the group stages on, is not showing any more matches to non-subscribers. Does anyone know of any other sites where I can watch?
Ric Werme is one of the people on WUWT who frequently doesn’t bother to read what I actually wrote, and then goes on a rampage complaining that I am wrong. Then it becomes urban legend, and their poor reading comprehension … Continue reading
Several people on both sides of the debate continue to criticize my averaging of the entire measured USHCN data set. The graph below shows the average of three different USHCN groups of data since 1990, which was the year they started exponentially losing data. The … Continue reading
Hazard, Fellaini and Kompany are a tough group, used to playing in high pressure situations. Fortunately, Tim Howard, Michael Bradley and Clint Dempsey are too.
Right on schedule. 10-Day Precipitation Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.
Poll: 53 Percent Of Americans Don’t Believe In Man-Made Global Warming President Obama is emphasizing global warming ahead of the November elections, but a new poll suggests he faces an uphill climb. According to a Pew Research Center poll, 35 … Continue reading