Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Release 1.3
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
- Extreme Weather In 1936
- 1936 – The Hottest And Coldest Year In US History
- Two Reasons For NOAA To Be Concerned About Fake Climate Data
- West Antarctic Fraud
AndyG55 on What Could Possibly Go Wr… AndyG55 on What Could Possibly Go Wr… eliza on What Could Possibly Go Wr… AndyG55 on What Could Possibly Go Wr… stevengoddard on Australian Stations Now A… AndyG55 on What Could Possibly Go Wr… AndyG55 on What Could Possibly Go Wr… AndyG55 on What Could Possibly Go Wr… stevengoddard on What Could Possibly Go Wr… AndyG55 on What Could Possibly Go Wr…
Monthly Archives: June 2014
I’m stuck in the office all day, and the Mexican web site I was watching the group stages on, is not showing any more matches to non-subscribers. Does anyone know of any other sites where I can watch?
Ric Werme is one of the people on WUWT who frequently doesn’t bother to read what I actually wrote, and then goes on a rampage complaining that I am wrong. Then it becomes urban legend, and their poor reading comprehension … Continue reading
Several people on both sides of the debate continue to criticize my averaging of the entire measured USHCN data set. The graph below shows the average of three different USHCN groups of data since 1990, which was the year they started exponentially losing data. The … Continue reading
Hazard, Fellaini and Kompany are a tough group, used to playing in high pressure situations. Fortunately, Tim Howard, Michael Bradley and Clint Dempsey are too.
Right on schedule. 10-Day Precipitation Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.
Poll: 53 Percent Of Americans Don’t Believe In Man-Made Global Warming President Obama is emphasizing global warming ahead of the November elections, but a new poll suggests he faces an uphill climb. According to a Pew Research Center poll, 35 … Continue reading