Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Need World Cup Help
I’m stuck in the office all day, and the Mexican web site I was watching the group stages on, is not showing any more matches to non-subscribers. Does anyone know of any other sites where I can watch?
Posted in Uncategorized 42 Comments
Ric Werme is one of the people on WUWT who frequently doesn’t bother to read what I actually wrote, and then goes on a rampage complaining that I am wrong. Then it becomes urban legend, and their poor reading comprehension … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 38 Comments
Infilling Is Massively Corrupting The US Temperature Record
Several people on both sides of the debate continue to criticize my averaging of the entire measured USHCN data set. The graph below shows the average of three different USHCN groups of data since 1990, which was the year they started exponentially losing data. The … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 24 Comments
Tough Match For The US Tomorrow
Hazard, Fellaini and Kompany are a tough group, used to playing in high pressure situations. Fortunately, Tim Howard, Michael Bradley and Clint Dempsey are too.
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
Monsoon Season Starting At The Southwest Permanent Drought
Right on schedule. 10-Day Precipitation Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
Consensus Of Americans Don’t Believe In Mann-Made Global Warming
Poll: 53 Percent Of Americans Don’t Believe In Man-Made Global Warming President Obama is emphasizing global warming ahead of the November elections, but a new poll suggests he faces an uphill climb. According to a Pew Research Center poll, 35 … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 18 Comments
Open For Debate
Many people have challenged my findings. If you are confident that I am wrong, I am more than happy to debate you. I will be at ICCC in Las Vegas next month. Let me know. That would be a great location … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 24 Comments
“Confab of Climate Experts to Challenge Global Warming “Consensus””
Climate scientists and noted researchers from a variety of disciplines and all parts of the world will be converging on Las Vegas, Nevada, July 7-9 to receive awards and present their latest findings at the Heartland Institute’s 9th International Conference … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments
One Fourth Of The North Pole Season Gone – With Almost No Melting So Far
Like last summer, every day so far has seen below normal temperatures near the North Pole. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Posted in Uncategorized 20 Comments
My Climate Heroes
These are the people whom I admire and completely trust. Bill Gray Bill has been a tireless and fearless warrior for decades, and has been self-funded since Vice-President Al Gore cut off his hurricane research money in 1993 for refusing to … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 78 Comments